SAU Community

Power Fc Problem

Scradly

Hi Guys.

Been trying to fix this problem for a while now , so thought i might see if any body ahs similar problems with there Power FC.

Basically , i have an r34 gtt rb25 neo,

It has a fair few mods, high mount , greddy plenum, cams etc. Makes approx 430rwhp.

It has some how lost approx 200hp.

Now ive basically done everything mechanical to it that could have failed , from comp tests to cam timing/ vtc gear solenoid etc, boost leaks, afm every possible thing

It still makes full boost.

The only thing thats left is a the Power Fc. When it was on the dyno everything looked to be working ok.

Just seeeing if anybody has had a simliar problem with there power fc ,dosnt have to be r34 neo.

Any ideas/help as im pretty much out.

Cheers Brad

I dont have a FC but i am curious about how you know you lost 200hp. Is it by seat-o-pants-o-meter or a new dyno run has been performed which states your engine now making less power with no signs of damage and same configuration of parts, same AF ratio, same ignition and full boost. If its now only making 200rwhp should be pretty noticable driving it!!!!.

Also it should not take long to work out where the drama is if its sitting on a dyno. Sorry im not helping but this is a unusual post.

Car went on has been on the dyno and only made 230 odd rwhp.

All the of the obvious things are ok. AFRs , timing , boost , vct operation.

If you looked at it on the dyno you would say there is nothing wrong with it , but it just dsont make any power, Thats why were thinking it could be a PFC problem.

Another note we put +5 degrees of timing in the whole map and it made no difference.