SAU Community

7th Of July Cruise

Hardcore Princess

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread warning,

If you continue to whore up this thread, warnings will be handed out.

Post pictures if you have them, anything else (Gutted Cat etc) and so one will wear a 20% warning increase.

weeknights are strange nights :pirate:

good to meet you all even though it feels like the usual one night stands...as in I can't remember your names.

sorry to be rude and leave at the 1st meet point, had to sort out a few issues, ill make it to the next one!

btw when i was commin home on beach rd i saw use all fly past me i think use were goin to bunnings :)

Dont think there were any flames, only from that mad 32.

I was behind you the whole 1st leg.

which 32?

the slammed slammed one with black rims/volks with dirty dose or the 500hp 26 with white p1's ?

which 32?

the slammed slammed one with black rims/volks with dirty dose or the 500hp 26 with white p1's ?

both dude, both smash killer flames, dans one (slammed slammed) would of been sparking like all hell from the exhaust, we had fun in the other one you mentioned, bashing limiter in 5th

yeah dude u lot did hurl a bit of abuse just letting u know man sometimes ppl get pissed off with that i know myself i just didnt see the point in the abuse, if it was funny then yeah maybe but just calling someone a filthy who*e isnt, so maybe find some funny lines for next cruise or just keep the abuse to a quite level amongst ur mates. not having a go just an observation.

it wasnt meant to be funny, it was a statement calling a her a filthy b*itch and yes the siren would of gone up her a*s. the point of the abuse was we were bored and felt like yelling at k*nts, justified? no, but i did it anyway and ill do it again

i should be in the next cruise hopefully, still on my f*ckn L's, waiting for my 6 months wait to finish should have them in 2 mnths

(ten four: howd u afford a GTR and ur on the ur L's still?? lol)

I got a GTR on my L's

james again i hate p platers in gtrs dude no offence but did ur folks pay for that cause in background of ur pic notice the bentley hey all good congrats dude all i say is get to ahg with some of us cause that is a beast u have there and we all need lessons i am going again and i am 26 so hey we all have more to learn about the beast below that bonnet

it wasnt meant to be funny, it was a statement calling a her a filthy b*itch and yes the siren would of gone up her a*s. the point of the abuse was we were bored and felt like yelling at k*nts, justified? no, but i did it anyway and ill do it again

Above post shows why members only cruise are run under the SAUWA banner.

The above in no way can be explained as safe driving, more so considering the weather conditions.

This thread is now closed.

Users have failed to heed the thread warning for off topic chat.

Warnings have been handed out.

THREAD CLOSED