SAU Community

7th Of July Cruise

Hardcore Princess

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it was still called a skyline??

anyway tuesday night roll on!!! will have to wash the car so she is shiney :-)

Edited by Spynic

lol i fly home tues night... get back at 530pm go home > get changed > hop in car > pickup gf > go cruise :P i will be pretty tired but still not gonna wuss out ;) + gf has to get up at 5am next morning hehe

Nik, just come to the first meet point. That's all I

doing. Aleighsha flies to Bali Wednesday morning so I'll spend the night with her, but I'm still coming to reprazzzent!! And support Olivia and Sami. Looking forward to it guys.

And everyone else, stop picking at the "Skyline Only" thing. You know what Skylines are, and Stagess are included as well because they're Skyline wagons. I'd say Ceffies should be allowed in as well because they're half-silvia, half-skyline, but I'll let Sami have the final say on that.

Map is being rewritten tonight to include all undercover stops incase of rain.

City west is located on the corner of Sutherland street and railway parade

has a huge dome roof with flashing lights, can't miss it.

Also referred to as scitech, Harvey Norman etc carpark

thanks for the kind words Reece. This cruise will be limited to skylines only, yes that includes gtr's and stageas and r31-34 cars. You guys arnt dumb, you know what I mean when I say "skylines"..

See you guys tmw night

and remember, roads will probley be wet so please be carefull and take care when cruising!

Channel 16 for those of you with radios

cheers

Sami_

Woooooo! I'll be there with my car as high as a truck, a filthy girl and a yellow sticker :P

Sticker gets removed later this week, then guards get rolled this saturday then she gets dumped on her arse ;)

so far me

lachlan

spynic

and hopefully greg and ric can make it

so reminding all of u its bp currambine on burnsbeach rd 645 meet 7 om leave

pm me if u need number for me so u can meet up

Love the meet point Scott, Currambine BP FTW!

As a stupid Commonwhore driver smashed up my once pretty Nismo front bar last week I'll be a passenger so if anyone has a decent digital still/video camera I will be more then happy to play cameraman for the night!