SAU Community

R33 Club

wayde

is there a 33 club in perth? i know theres a 31 but havent seen or heard of any others.

how many 33 owners would consider joining one if one was to be started in perth??

is there a 33 club in perth? i know theres a 31 but havent seen or heard of any others.

how many 33 owners would consider joining one if one was to be started in perth??

you guys shud just join the commo club... u run a brocky sticker right??...jokes man..

yea i know i look at it all the time but the missus stuck it on thinking i would like it and dont have the heart to tell her otherwise lol. might just peel it off and see if she notices

yea i remember it a few times didint put 2 and 2 together until then hey

sorry about what happend to it hey. are you close to mine? i never heard the fire trucks or nothing hey

was just joking man brocky was cool in my eyes still...legend...u must hav heard my sil cum past ur house gate wide open... before it got torched??????white evil sounding?

Culd U lyK totly put some thort into wat u wrte b4 u post?

500px-Burgee_of_royal_perth_yc.svg.png

Stickers available next cruise

OFMGPOTATO!!onehundredandeleven!!1!

Yeah, most of SAU is R33's, so welcome.

R31's are sepertae because the chassis are a different design. R32, R33 and R34 are similar to eachother.

The R31's were also made in Aus. The others were Jap imports only. (minus the few 32R's)