SAU Community

Rays Gram Lights 57f Pro Titanium Lip

I have a full set of for Rays Gram Light 57F Pro for sale.

Colour: Noble Gold with Titanium Lip

Size: 18x10 + 20 Offset Approx:70mm of Dish

Accessories: Comes with no tyres or centre caps. Two Rays valve caps are missing, stolen buy punk kids.

Condition: There is no gutter rash on any of them, one rim has a small dint from when i bought them got damaged in the post (really ticked off about), which is barely visable when tyre is on. The other has a small scratch from a stone chip, but otherwise in very good condition.

They look very nice, great for a show car, tires are still on them but can be removed straight away. The wheels where always washed with rain water and kept clean. Selling because they are too beautiful to use on a track car and need the money to finish off the rest of car. Any buyers are welcome to inspect, will post anywhere at buyers expense.

Price: $3200 cost me well over $4000 special order have done approx 7000km's

post-56933-1246499115_thumb.jpg

post-56933-1246499140_thumb.jpg

post-56933-1246499190_thumb.jpg

post-56933-1246499214_thumb.jpg

post-56933-1246499237_thumb.jpg

post-56933-1246499351_thumb.jpg

hey mate i like your rear bar

is it carbon fibre? whered u pick it up?

Hi

Yeah its a carbon fibre diffuser made by ABFLUG, bolts straight onto standard rear bumper. Bought it off RHD Japan bout 2yrs ago for about $1600, that was when the yen was 107 to the Aussie Dollar, probably over $2000 now.

I have a full set of for Rays Gram Light 57F Pro for sale.

Colour: Noble Gold with Titanium Lip

Size: 18x10 + 20 Offset Approx:70mm of Dish

Accessories: Comes with no tyres or centre caps. Two Rays valve caps are missing, stolen buy punk kids.

Condition: There is no gutter rash on any of them, one rim has a small dint from when i bought them got damaged in the post (really ticked off about), which is barely visable when tyre is on. The other has a small scratch from a stone chip, but otherwise in very good condition.

They look very nice, great for a show car, tires are still on them but can be removed straight away. The wheels where always washed with rain water and kept clean. Selling because they are too beautiful to use on a track car and need the money to finish off the rest of car. Any buyers are welcome to inspect, will post anywhere at buyers expense.

Price: $3200 cost me well over $4000 special order have done approx 7000km's

BUMP $3000

• 1 year later...
probably not. these are way too wide. a roll will help though but you'll probably need to flare/pump the guard to get em under. do it. will look sexy

(using my brother's login to reply)

Haha I know they will, which is why I am buying a wide body kit and already have a set but without the titanium lip. Although I have been told the front two will never fit under my guards which is why I am selling 2 D:

(using my brother's login to reply)

Haha I know they will, which is why I am buying a wide body kit and already have a set but without the titanium lip. Although I have been told the front two will never fit under my guards which is why I am selling 2 D:

yeah fitting 10inch rims on the front of a silvia would be very hard considering the offset

• 9 months later...

Bump

I am putting these up for sale again $3000 with tires they have brand new Rays Centre Caps and Rays Valve Caps, need them gone asap as the car is getting turned into time attack car and i want to buy a set of TE37 SL for track racing. Will post updated pics up later this arvo.

• 5 months later...