SAU Community

Spotted/35 Gtr Register?

Are you based in the Hills, I am in Kellyville, I have been told there is another white one going round.

Cheers,

No, just been through there twice in the last 10 days! Last weekend was on the way up the Putty Road from the city.

I'm based in the Blue Mtns.

The National Golf Club (hour a bit from Melbourne) there was not one, but TWO parked right next to each other with very similar plates. 'GTTR' and 'GTTTR' - black and red i think. Please tell me you're members! :)

Saw a silver one on beach front, Gold Coast as we cruised past in our Black one think there is another black one with Cracker on the plate mines says XXXV cheers

still haven't seen one on the road!! anyone around Melb North East? :P

HEKTIK, I've seen a grey R35, on the Greensborough Hwy, in Greensborough. Some friends have seen the same car on Plenty Rd (Bundoora, Reservoir area). So it is possible that this lives anywhere between South Morang, Eltham, Macleod, Rosanna and Heidleberg....

...then again it could all be a big coincidence!

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a thread for this?

Seems like neighbor has bought one in gunmetal grey.

SA, adelaide.

Spotted 2 in Melbourne.. Red one and Gunmetal one? one was NEWGTR and one was R38GTR

spotted a red GTR at lights in geelong on my lunch break.

dunno why, but i had to give the thumbs up as i drove past, lol

He was no doubt just trying to be polite I suppose, especially if you were in a skyline or obviously gawking!

I have noticed you get labelled an arrogant twat or too cool for school if you dont acknowledge older skyliners or interested persons.

He was no doubt just trying to be polite I suppose, especially if you were in a skyline or obviously gawking!

I have noticed you get labelled an arrogant twat or too cool for school if you dont acknowledge older skyliners or interested persons.

Well ...... wat is the best thing to do though ....... u acknowledge and people probably think ur either a show-off or a tool .... no solution here

• 1 month later...

Spotted this near my work in Abu Dhabi,,

mind u i have to walk past the nissan showroom everyday,, and there are gtr's in there too ,, sigh,,,

,,, the Wald bodykit bits were in Carbon fibre :3some:

post-3252-1254674281_thumb.jpg

post-3252-1254674372_thumb.jpg

post-3252-1254674454_thumb.jpg

post-3252-1254674624_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...