SAU Community

Damn Hoons...

cell

Also.

We have a high road toll this year. Only compared to 2007 - 2008 which were real low road tolls. Think about it.

Some were saying this years road toll number was because petrol was coming down in price which meant more cars on the road plus less compassion for petrol wastage. I don't really believe this to be honest. But its interesting non the less.

What about mobile phones ? That little media frenzy aint the flavor atm ? 4 times more likely to cause a crash if you are talking on your mobile. How about I throw rocks at anyone using a mobile and glare at them as I think they are criminals.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive been on a few cruises lately, and they do seem to be ending with "burnouts at lonny" usually the time for me to go home, its my own small protest against it. I dont mind going thru the hills at a decent speed, but when its just a bunch of people standing around in one area, doing burnouts, thats when i crack the schnitzels.

Why are they targeting imports when its clear that all these commodores and falcons are doing the burnouts in these videos, i have not seen too many videos of "hooning" in an import..

people dont race commodores in the fast and the furious.

maybe the general public see an import and automatically think "fast and furious, speeding, drifting, powerful, etc..'

and if you pay attention on the roads, most cars are commies or fords, if they were to target them, theyd have to pull over every second driver,

and regency would go out of bussiness if they were targetting commies only.

thats just my opinion.

actually there was a light coloured skyline in the sunday mail with all the commo's and falcons I'm thinking silver and guessing it was noone from here

bogans can buy skylines too :P

people dont race commodores in the fast and the furious.

maybe the general public see an import and automatically think "fast and furious, speeding, drifting, powerful, etc..'

and if you pay attention on the roads, most cars are commies or fords, if they were to target them, theyd have to pull over every second driver,

and regency would go out of bussiness if they were targetting commies only.

thats just my opinion.

well said, but it only proves that hollywood thinks that bogans are wak :P

I for one never understood burnouts as a piece of appeal.

1/4 miles, sure. Race laps, sure. Drifting, not so much but at least there is some beauty in watching it.

But making a wheel spin until the rubber liquifies and combusts? Shit. even a ford laser can do that. small minded entertainment for small minded peasants.

-D

But making a wheel spin until the rubber liquifies and combusts? Shit. even a ford laser can do that. small minded entertainment for small minded peasants.

I think that sums it all up about car clubs like RCK and the rest that follow them

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25744836-421,00.html

and then you hear stories like this ^^^

Edited by Krishy

Good find Krishy! Seems that kid is after the sympathy vote "I've got to live with this for the rest of my life", call me callus but shouldn't he have learnt something from the experience then?

Im with Ben also, burnouts have never been a big attraction to me even though i use to frequent the grags alot. It seems a simple disregard for human life is in some of these idiots heads. Brainless thoughtless idiots who just dont realise how quickly a simple burnout can go out of control and wipe out an innocent bystander.

Honestly how would some of these people feel if they had to live with the thought in the back of there mind, that their few minutes of smokey glory and general stupidness cost someone their life?

Maybe the media should get in touch with the survivors of the last few "HOON" accidents in Adelaide and ask them how they feel now about there actions and put a press realease of that on the news stations! But of course the whole mentallity is "It wont happen to me, i can control my car!" Gurantee thats what the victims of most "HOON" related accidents will answer.

i see my father reading the newspaper front and back each morning, it pisses me off that everything read in this newspaper is deemed 100% true. f**k the newspaper. there just trying to sell stories, but not only that,they get people fired up for something so small. these hoons represent 5% of the population, all of these $2 commadores should take the blame. we should not take this burden on our shoulders.

Dickhead crews like ACC and RCK don't do anyone favours, but they generally cater to wannabe criminals and gangsters, teenagers and glue sniffers. They don't use their brains much, and pull stupid stuff like what happened in Pt Wakefield without realizing that journos were there. If theyre stupid enough to have journos, then theyre stupid enough to have undercovers, and hopefully, said undercovers can crust them for stupidity.

-D

just to back up your quote about rck being dickheads, back in the day when i had a commonwhore i attended an rck cruise, and as we all left a carpark on pt wakefield rd each car pulled a burnout for the camera, half the idiots had to stop and change there tyres around the corner? then not even 20 metres up the road they had a 6 car pile up lol doing about 20kph?, then after they got moving again they drove straight into a police block and 90% of the morons tried to do runners? needless to say i sold the commodore and never attended another cruise again.

Haha thats what I was thinking. What about rapists?? DO THERE DICKS GET REMOVED or CRUSHED??????

Women ccan be rapists too Penny....except we men just enjoy it :laugh:

no seriously what would happen then????

You've gone too far Penny! :laugh:

That was uncalled for. Definitely disturbing ... I feel violated ...

... you're fitting in nicely here at SAU :laugh: