SAU Community

Need A New Clutch

syfon

exedy 3 puck all the way, slams the car forward every gear but still has decent drivability if u run it in well

dont forget to change ur rear main seal, spigot bush, thrust bearing, have fun!

u can get it for around $500 or less if u get it off nissansilvia.com, or even a trader off here will have a deal that is cheaper than what u have been quoted b4. off the top of my head for the same clutch u mentioned it was about $496 + $20 postage off ns.com

" Pressure plates and clutch plates provided with these clutches are oem bundled released direct from Daiken, RPM or Seco and are not Pink or Purple like the boxed Exedy items unless listed as Exedy."

Make sure you get EXEDY .. I only use the pink clutch covers with pink cushioned button clutch plate

^^ sounds good to me, am i doing any damage to my car driving it with a very slipy clutch? dont have the funds to buy 1 for a couple of weeks

cheers

You won't be doing much damage, but don't drive it too hard. Tenegah will have your standard flywheel faced, so it should be as good as new :D

i remember a thread created by someone who discussed all the different types of clutches with their pro's and con's. anyone know where this has gone???

i need a new clutch for rb20 and heard twin plates faark rb20 gearbox's so researching on whats best

anyway ideas???

I've got an Rb20 turbo 5spd in my ceffy, and i can tell you that if i had a twin-plate, i'd be on the side of the road still. a single plate heavy duty organic is the go for that particular gearbox.

ring auto clutch in osborne park. got one of his clutches behind my 25, feals like standard and takes anything stock internals can throw at it for around $300-350 with machined flywheel, thrust bearing and spigot bush

we have a few extreme heavy duty ceramic cushioned button kits left on sale. 600$ supply or 950$ fitted with machined flywheel new thrust and spigot

have installed heaps no problems good

dont go organic spend a little more