SAU Community

Scammed On Ebay

No Crust Racing

sorry to hear about your problem. but ive gotta say that judge judy post was awsome, you could tell from the start she was not going to win, and i was even more happier when at the end she has to pay $5,000.

thanks for that post Age.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAha go judge judy!

Id pay a visit when there not home and relieve them of some possessions as Im sure they would be ok with some self-service restitution :P

HAha go judge judy!

Id pay a visit when there not home and relieve them of some possessions as Im sure they would be ok with some self-service restitution :P

If you going to turn criminal why not kidnap there dog and leave them a ransom note saying that they will get it back when they refund everyone who has bought seats from him, whilst you have the jog use a nice bun a pussy and then deliver them a nice fresh hot cream bun.

this bloke is clearly a dipsh!t.

he's started a shrill account called "theultimateride" to give himself positive feedback, which is pretty much his dodgy bank account name, which may well be linked to his actual address.

darwinism will sort him out soon.

this bloke is clearly a dipsh!t.

he's started a shrill account called "theultimateride" to give himself positive feedback, which is pretty much his dodgy bank account name, which may well be linked to his actual address.

darwinism will sort him out soon.

I was thinking the same thing...what a dip $hit he rips people off yet leaves his home address.

Perhaps an email explaining that " you know where he lives " will help encourage him to co-operate.

sorry to hear about your problem. but ive gotta say that judge judy post was awsome, you could tell from the start she was not going to win, and i was even more happier when at the end she has to pay $5,000.

thanks for that post Age.

:iluvff::D

I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread (and the best ActionDan on getting your $$$ back), it's just good to see Muppet's getting what they deserve.

As a mini update, I'm in the process of confirming address and contact details and I can then file a civil claim.

The likely outcome is that the seller will not appear at the hearing, it will be ruled in my favour and a debt will be issued to the seller. The onus is then on me to have it enforced (which I can do through the Sheriff's department for a fee) and depending on what that fee is I might just go for it as the Sheriff's fee's can be added onto the amount collected or items confiscated can reach the total.

Even if the end result is still don't have the seats or the money but the seller has also lost out on the money/had some items confiscated I'll be happy with that. I feel strongly that their needs to be consequences to blatant dishonesty.

I'll update again when I things have moved along. $500 is not a huge sum I know, but it's the principal of the thing that annoys me the most...

As a mini update, I'm in the process of confirming address and contact details and I can then file a civil claim.

The likely outcome is that the seller will not appear at the hearing, it will be ruled in my favour and a debt will be issued to the seller. The onus is then on me to have it enforced (which I can do through the Sheriff's department for a fee) and depending on what that fee is I might just go for it as the Sheriff's fee's can be added onto the amount collected or items confiscated can reach the total.

Even if the end result is still don't have the seats or the money but the seller has also lost out on the money/had some items confiscated I'll be happy with that. I feel strongly that their needs to be consequences to blatant dishonesty.

I'll update again when I things have moved along. $500 is not a huge sum I know, but it's the principal of the thing that annoys me the most...

I had an accident and was not insured, it was a company car and the company lawyers took it to court, once the judgement was made that i owed them money the judgement was also put on my credit rating (although it was put on there 4 yrs after it went to court and everything had been long ago paid) the only person who can have it removed from his credit rating before the 5 year period is the person who took him to court, which is you.

Might not sound like much but no matter what the mark is on your credit rating you will not get a mobile contract, optus and foxtel will not give you an account and you will not be able to get any sort of finance including 6/12/24 months interest free, really does f**k you up finance wise for those 5 years.

makes you wonder why some times.

well i knew you bought gtr seats but i wasn't aware you were ripped off, sorry man. iv'e only paid for 1 thing and not received the item and the seller disapeared from ebay right away, but iv'e had my ebay account hacked, been told on many occasion's the item iv'e bought was already sold as the seller would jsut simply refuse to sell it for the amount of the auction, and the list go's on.

sometimes you win, sometimes you loose.

good luck with the civil action !

• 1 month later...

Man I am so glad i did a search on this guys name

I just brought a gearbox off him and was about to put money into his account but something didnt seem right so I googled his ebay name

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...#ht_1097wt_1165

Seems he just about had some one else

Thanks guys for posting this on the web you saved me 900

Im happy to buy it off him but only if i can come around and pick it up

I also sent him a link to this thread

Edited by waxracing