SAU Community

[eoi] R32 Gt-r - Yawn

Hey guys,

I have owned this car for 3 years, in which I have built it up from stock standard. Every component on this car was hand-picked for a purpose, from a long list of the top Japanese parts manufacturers, to eventually build it up to the street monster it is today. The brand new engine has only been used for less than 5000km's as it is only driven on weekends, and garaged the rest of the time. While performance oriented, this car retains all of the creature comforts it came with from factory.

While it has been my pride and joy for the past few years, it seems that the time to move on is near since I am moving overseas due to career demands. As it is painful letting the car go after all the effort put into it, I am actually thinking of shipping the car overseas with me, but selling it seems to be the logical thing to do at this point.

As it stands, the forged-internals engine is more than capable of withstanding up to 400rwkw with the right turbo setup. All dyno sheets and receipts are available as proof, and will be provided along with the sale.

Over the course of the years, the car has been worked on by several of the top workshops in Victoria, including Race Pace Motorsports, Chasers Motorworks, with its suspension tuned and aligned by Centreline.

Prior to the sale, the vehicle can be brought to the new owner's workshop of choice for a full inspection. To view the car, give me a ring on the phone number provided below and leave an SMS if I am unable to answer your call at the time.

Pictures:

5822053.jpg

5822086.jpg

5822101.jpg

5822111.jpg

5822108.jpg

5822118.jpg

5822139.jpg

5860776.jpg

5822130.jpg

Modifications include:-

ACL race bearings,

Apex'i Super Intake x2,

Apex'i PowerFC Djetro & hand controller,

ARC oil catch tank,

ARC titanium radiator shroud,

BCNR33 brand new crankshaft,

Bosch 044 custom in-tank,

Garrett GT2560R -5 turbos x2,

HKS stainless steel catback,

HKS stainless steel front pipes,

HKS Super SQV x2,

Hollowed cat,

Nismo 600cc injectors,

Nissan engine gasket kit,

Nissan N1 oil pump,

Nissan N1 water pump,

Race Pace Motorsports custom cam gears (ext. & in.),

Rebuilt injector loom,

Ross lightweight billet harmonic balancer,

Splitfire Super Direct Di ignition system,

Tomei forged piston kit,

Tomei forged H-beam conrods,

Tomei oil sump baffle plate,

Tomei head gasket kit,

Tomei oil filler cap,

Tomei ornament plate,

Trust-GReddy oil cooler kit,

Trust-GReddy Profec B-Spec. II boost controller,

Apex'i turbo timer d1 edition,

Bride Zeta II full bucket seat,

Bride seat rails,

Defi BF amber gauges x3 (boost, oil press., ext. temp),

Defi Control Unit II,

Mine's centre console DIN gauges,

Momo Race steering wheel,

Nismo 260km/h dash,

Nismo leather gear knob,

Takata 6-point harness (FIA expires 2012),

Trust-GReddy A-pillar gauge holders,

Viper alarm & immobiliser,

Works Bell RAPFIX II quick release + lock cap,

C's short shift kit,

Exedy Hyper twinplate clutch with lightened flywheel,

Be Free vented Carbon Fibre bonnet,

N1 front bar,

Plenum resprayed,

80% rear quarters and rear windscreen tint,

Ohlins Flag-R fully adjustable coilovers w/ remote canister,

Work unknown model 17x8.5 wheels resprayed satin black (Track),

Bridgestone RE55s 235/45/17 semi slicks (Track),

Ray's Engineering Volk Racing TE37 18x9.5 +12 (Street),

Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 265/35/18 (Street),

4x BCNR33 Brembo 4pot/ 2pot calipers,

2x Project Mu SCR (Sport Competition Rotors) 8 slot 2 piece rotors,

2x Project Mu Type HC 0-700 degrees brake pads,

2x Standard cross-drilled r33 GTR rotors (rears),

2x Bendix Ultimates (rears),

4x Clarion speakers,

2x Clarion tweeters,

Sony Xplod head unit,

RACV heavy duty sealed battery

The asking price does not include the TE-37's on the vehicle in the photos, but can be negotiated into the sale price as an optional extra. The Work rims will be provided instead along with suitable street tires.

The price is negotiable, dependent on removal of certain items from the modifications list. Items that may be removed from vehicle include, but are not restricted to, rims, carbon-fibre bonnet, Defi gauges, Bride Zeta bucket seat, Takata 6-point harness, etc. Factory parts will be provided upon removal of a modification if so requested. Every factory part will be provided with the sale at full asking price.

PRICE: $29,500

Cheers :D

Edited by Yawn

Thanks for all the comments guys ;)

Sorry I forgot to put up the year of the car, its a 1989 model.

Yeah, RWC can be provided at buyers expense. I did a 1:07 at Calder and only a 1:40 at Winton. The car has definitely more potential than that, those times were done with a crappy driver (me) :P Sadly I wont have the opportunity to give it a few more attempts.

I will post up some interior and engine bay photos by tomorrow hopefully. Will borrow a camera from a friend tonight.

As for those who PM'ed me about swaps, sorry that is out of the question.

Edited by Yawn

Ya im really going back :)

Here are some snaps from my phone's camera of the interior and engine bay for now:

post-20525-1248294197_thumb.jpg

post-20525-1248294222_thumb.jpg

post-20525-1248294238_thumb.jpg

As you can see, everything is in great condition :)

I will be leaving the country on Friday for a couple of weeks so the number listed above will be out of service for the period. The car is still available for inspection however, as I will be handing the car to a friend for the duration.

So the new contact number will be:

BOON - 0438 545 300

You can still contact me directly through PM's or by simply replying to the thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mr. Untouchable :D

Sadly, while ive had a lot of interest, I havent had any solid offers to work with as of yet.

Thus, ive decided to drop the price by $2000 to make it more accessible to the market. The price is now $27,500 negotiable.

All interested parties please contact BOON by the same number that I posted above, as I am still out of the country. If you are genuinely interested after inspecting the car, just throw him an offer and he will let me know about it.

Or, if you dont mind paying international SMS charges, just text me at +6012 330 8421 to contact me directly.

Edited by Yawn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...