SAU Community

Mines Type X Kit Installed

We have just got in from Perth having been guests of JPC and Northside Nissan at one of their GTR Experience Track Days. Even though the weather was a bit grumpy there were over a dozen new R35s out there getting on the challenging Barbagallo blacktop for the first time. Both myself and Keir want to thank Nathan and Danny for letting us drive their superbly modified GTR on what would have to be one of the most technical tracks in the country. It certainly was a blast!

jpcgtr.jpg

In mutual admiration I want to thank Martin and Keir from Willall for coming to Perth and sharing the love and teaching us a thing or two about making the GTR go harder for longer. Danny needed the help with the harder for longer that is for sure. Danny also reclaimed his rib eating title in my absence and brought and a few young girls to the point of chundering in a drift car.

A great couple of days - thanks boys

can't believe u let turner work on your car...

that guy will punch your windscreen straight out!

mate i think if you give him a chance he will punch your ass straight out too

here are some more pics from a recent GTR Owners Track Day run by Northside Nissan here in Perth. It is a credit to the Dealer principal here who has the passion and the understanding to know his product and his market.

You will notice that the wheels sit out a bit wider and fill the guards a bit better on the JPC GTR as we spaced it out a bit for the track day to try something different. It also looks a bit lower with the Mines Eibach Springs.

You will notice that there are cars lined up for drags and LCT testing. Much fun was had by all.

Loving the car.

post-53551-1248837269_thumb.jpg

post-53551-1248837296_thumb.jpg

post-53551-1248837314_thumb.jpg

post-53551-1248837334_thumb.jpg

post-53551-1248837357_thumb.jpg

post-53551-1248837394_thumb.jpg

post-53551-1248837418_thumb.jpg

Wow!! Great pics. Black is starting to grow on me

You know what they say about Black.

Black or Red are the two best colours I reckon but I am colour blind so my opinion has no value

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Willall Racing the JPC GTR has just had a few more upgrades.

We have changed out the standard Transmission Fluid for the Willall Racing fluid. Also installed the Willall Racing High Volume Sump. Now takes close on 8 litres of oil. My past experience with GTR's suggests that this will be one of the best improvements that I will make to the car.

I have attached a pic of the Cobb accessport that we will start playing with. Hopefully we will use it to lean out the safe tune that is in the Mines Type X ECU in the car now.

Loving the car

post-53551-1249699485_thumb.jpg

post-53551-1249699509_thumb.jpg

post-53551-1249699539_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...