SAU Community

S. E. Qld Stagea Get Together

rb26stagea

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wife and I will be at booval maccas to head down with the ippy ppl. Sorry Micah but this will have to be my confirmation. It's really hard to internet on my phone. But we won't be eating so don't count us in the BBQ numbers. C you all there. What chanel UHF are we using?

Wife and I will be at booval maccas to head down with the ippy ppl. Sorry Micah but this will have to be my confirmation. It's really hard to internet on my phone. But we won't be eating so don't count us in the BBQ numbers. C you all there. What chanel UHF are we using?

Hi

I think we used ch 16 last time. We can decide on a Chanel when we are at maccas

This should be good two black and two silver and I think I am the only s1 :whistling:

Phil

Hi

I think we used ch 16 last time. We can decide on a Chanel when we are at maccas

This should be good two black and two silver and I think I am the only s1 :ph34r:

Phil

don't count on it phil, if it all falls in to place i'll be lurking around there somewhere :)

ps micah's is a s1 to

Hey Rb26stagea, did you get my PM on confirmation of coming. Ill be there for suree!

Yeah, sorry: I got it, and a heap of others: put it this way: there will be plenty of food: I just needed a guide as to how much to get...

I am doing my bit to keep the rain gods away: apparently if you drink a lot of beer... :P

Damn, I hope my car is ready! tick-tock!!

Allright Brissy boys i think Springwood Maccas is the place to meet.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rls=...sa=N&tab=wl

(This is the one you guys were refering to yeh?)

I think probs meet round 7:00 to leave at about 7:15.

Then hopefully get to Coomera BP at 7:45 - 8:00 at the latest.

All in favor/All apposed.

This will be my first cruise also, looking forward to meeting everyone...... I'll meetup from Springwood.

Ok: I completed the final recce run today (in a Barina SRI: awesome! I was grinning the whole way: so much fun!), and am happy to say that the roadworks I had concerns about are all finished now! There is a section of minor roadworks for a couple of km right at the beginning of the drive, but nothing that will be of concern.

The remainder of the roads are great: good (relatively) smooth roads, a couple of decent rest stops and catchup points, some lovely countryside, and of course plenty of twisties: it's going to be a good run :D

Just bear in mind that it's a substantial drive, so bring along something to drink during the rest stops: we have a supply of soft drink etc at the endpoint.

Looking forward to seeing you guys and girls on Sunday!

Micah