SAU Community

Wtb : R33 Or R32 Gtr

brizzy_rocker

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you look at every single 1 on carsale? I saw a black and a blue 1 thats around 26k or 27k. I would presume you'll be able to nego it down to 25k.

yeh mate ive chcked those ones, the black one isnt accepting my offer at 25k n dont you think its a bit overpriced considering i can get 95 models with a fair bit of mods for 25k, and the blue one, well i dont really like the colour, and its a bit high powered for my use, but if i cant find anythin, imight be importing from japan, or who knows sumthn wonderful might pop up aye :D ,

il post the ride up when i get it, just waiting for the right one to cum along,

n guys the insurance is high for me, coz im 18, and as im an international student, the only company that will touch me is justcar, and thats 3K a year, with i thnk 2000 excess, oh well who said it was cheap owning a gtr ,

cheers

Adam

Well I wouldnt say its over price because its up to the owner. But if its more than 30k I will say it is. 25 or 26k would be the price I'm willing to pay for that but nothing more. The exhaust looks stock to me... so I dont know what sorta owner would that be... Its good to be patient as you'll never know what you will end up getting.

I'm like you before, never liked white but somehow white on 33 does it for me but not on 34s. If I were to get a 34 it will definitely be black. And the other thing is N1s doesnt come in any other colours cept for QM1.

Good luck with your hunt.

ah mate i feel your pain!!! i'm in the same boat, got cash ready, will travel anywhere for the right gtr and yet i cant find a nice black 32gtr anywhere!! thought in these hard financial times people would be selling left right and center but it seems that only the cheap and nasty ones are coming out. i am so close to buying a 33gtr instead its not funny.

needed to vent haha

cheers and good luck fella, hope u find what your after