SAU Community

Wtb : R33 Or R32 Gtr

brizzy_rocker

Gday fellow SAUers,

im just posting this thread to see if there are any people who are thinking about selling their car but havent put them up for sale on the forums or carsales yet,

im looking to buy a r33 or r32 gtr , my budget is 25 grand, please let me know by pm or by replying with details if you are looking to sell your GTR. I am geniune buyer and if i like the car i will pay cash by cheque or bank deposit straight away, no dramas :thumbsup:

thanks in advance

adam

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://imperialauto.com.au/modules/content...id=52&type=

They've got a midnight purple 1 for sale. Looks like the type you're looking for. Very nice rim!

I got my car from them too. Cheers.

hey brandon,

remeber im the guy who posted the thread about the 3 R33 GTR's i was lookin at, this was one of them, i love the car, but there is just so much work that i have to do to this car, i dont have the funds to as i wil have to pay about 3K in insurance,

the - points of this car are that:

1.)as people said its a cop magnet

2.) carbon fibre bonnet is illegal, i thnk it was you who told me once again thnks for all the helpful info

3.)front bar is ugly, to get an original gtr front bar n get it painted is gona cost me about 1K

4.) its approachin 100K Kms pretty soon, so i wil have to fork out about 1500 for the major service u know for belts and stuff

so as u see it doesnt seem like an attractive option, i mean its a beautiful car, stunning colour and interior, i would buy it if my budget as about 30 K for the car, but currently its max 25K for the car, which leaves me with just about 3k for insurace,

Cheers,

Adam

hey brandon,

remeber im the guy who posted the thread about the 3 R33 GTR's i was lookin at, this was one of them, i love the car, but there is just so much work that i have to do to this car, i dont have the funds to as i wil have to pay about 3K in insurance,

the - points of this car are that:

1.)as people said its a cop magnet

2.) carbon fibre bonnet is illegal, i thnk it was you who told me once again thnks for all the helpful info

3.)front bar is ugly, to get an original gtr front bar n get it painted is gona cost me about 1K

4.) its approachin 100K Kms pretty soon, so i wil have to fork out about 1500 for the major service u know for belts and stuff

so as u see it doesnt seem like an attractive option, i mean its a beautiful car, stunning colour and interior, i would buy it if my budget as about 30 K for the car, but currently its max 25K for the car, which leaves me with just about 3k for insurace,

Cheers,

Adam

mate,

Best to pop over to Phantom motors in stafford they import clean cars.. i remember seeing they had a few GTRs there..

BUMP,

guys i cant stress enough , i wana buy a car this month, i edited the main post, i am now looking only for R33 GTRs, PM me or email me with pics and details and asking price, people complain about not being able to sell their cars, and im sitting here asking geniune sellers to show me thier cars and i will pay you CASH, none of that finance bulls**t, if i like the car i will pay you within 2 days and the money will be in your account, so please guys im tired of looking, theres plenty of nice R33 GTRs in NSW and VIC, but im trying my luck with QLD right now, dont really wana travel etc as im a uni student so time is a problem,

cheers

Adam

edit : i cannot seem to edit the original post,

so guys once again ONLY LOOKING FOR R33 GTRs now preferebly not in white lol, PM or email me with details if your looking for a geniune buyer and a quick sale

Edited by brizzy_rocker

keep the offers coming guys,

i dont wana go to sydney,

i really wana see what people have to offer before i purchase,

i would prefer a 96+ model in black, sliver , midnight purple, just not white,

as i said i have 25000 dollars sitting in my account, this is your chance if you are currently conidering your r33 gtr to sell it hassle free to a no bulls**t buyer who actually has te cash,

im going to wait till this weekend, if i dont get any offers, i will import one as i can find many mint examples under my budget,

im tired of the money sitting around doing nothing while i am in need of a car right now,

cheers

Adam

Edited by brizzy_rocker

Discrimination against white!

lol brandon, i dont know but white gtrs just seem so plain, they kinda just look lke plain old r33 gtst's , but again i wouldnt mind yours coz its sexy :D ,

mate ive been running around talking to all dealers garages etc, cant believe i cnt find a car, i was heading to sydney this weekend to pick up a nice black gtr, but the sale fell through because it ended up i would have to go through alot of crap to get it registered and fork out about 2000 dollars, and as im busy with uni, i decided just to wait until i find one in qld,

cheers