Protest At Parliament House!

dragracer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS CAN THE RANN

or

Bahahaha lets go with this one.its easy to remember.

just got send a text message about this as well, lets hope for 30,000 people to this one.

yea i got it from a heap of people too, including lots of numbers i dont even have in my phone book on ether of my phones lol so its defenantly getting around!

Yep, Ive had SMS and Facebook stuff about this today - I'm guessing its going to be huge!

"Forward!" he cried

From the rear, as the front rank

Died

The General sat

While the lines on the map

Moved from side to side

-D

Sent you a pm re: exposure for this protest scott.

Howie,

Scott doesn't have a high enough post count for PMs. I've PMed you his details.

Ruby

Hi all,

Due to the completely overwhelming response to the public meeting/protest, the dates will have to be revised.

Since the announcement less than 48hrs ago we have received requests from interstate car clubs, race teams, companies and many individuals who wish to attend in support of our situation in SA. Unfortunately due to the relatively short notice this has made it difficult for them to attend and support us in our fight.

As we wish to make the biggest statement possible to the State Government we have decided to revise the dates of the public meeting (was Sunday August 16) and the Protest (was Friday August 28 )

We apologise to those who have organized time off work for the Protest, however in order to maximize the impact and to achieve our desired outcome, this is necessary.

I'm sure you all realize how big this Protest is turning out, and we want it to be the best it can be for everyone of us.

For future news, developments and the revised dates/times of the protest go to adelaidemotorplex.com.au This page should be up and running in the next few days featuring regular updates.

Also visit our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132341252872&ref=nf# :)/http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...72&ref=nf# if you haven't already.

That's all for now and thanks to everyone who wants to make it happen.

modify_inline.gif

• 3 weeks later...
I came up with one at the meeting last night ... but it was a little too late for the t-shirts they've got organised.

"Rann snooze ... you lose!"

:rofl:

After being told that the slogan wasn't suitable for the tshirts, they're now using a variation of it:

"Labor snooze ... SA lose"