Skyline Charity Cruise Scc09

Wagamama

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like in going drinking tonight, but its 5min from the meeting point so i'll stop in for a look and see if i'm up for the drive. haven't been to one of these in a few years...

I'd like to know a bit more details on the pinelands meet up also as I'm in Mt Gravatt. I bought all my polishing products yesterday, going to have a crack at doing it myself this time around :D

which means i'm also looking for anyone to meet up with northside to cruise in with
where northside are you? we are going from shell mango hill about 8-8.15, maybe thats too far north?
lol i'm at burpengary. i'll see you there. i'll be in a maroon 32 gtr with my mate probably driving

there are a few skylines leaving wilston village around 845 if anyone is coming thru that way, before going icb and then riverside expressway...

it would be good to know were the cruize was going to head its a long way to yatala from near lismore NSW

It finishes up not far from the start point near the Yatala Drive-in.

hay jus read bout this hopefully ill make it feeling a bit under the wether. do i hav to notify ne one details that im comin or wat not??? and also do you know if there is ne northside meets in the morning

cheers karia r33

Hi nope no need to notify just turn up to Yatala drive-in by 10am and you're sweet!

Gonna be a hot day so bring a hat and some sunscreen!

In too.. what time Micky ?
can anyone tell me were pinelands pre meet up for sth siders is and what time ?
anyone going to pinelands meet ?? if so what time?

Ok South Siders, premeet up at Pinelands Shopping Centre, corner of Main and Beenleigh Roads in Sunnybank, in front of Nando's, 8:00am, giving us enough time to hang around for everyone to show up, cruise to Yatala and mingle. Everyone ok with that?

Hey Guys, a reminder email went out tonight. just in case you missed it

Hi all!

Just a last-minute reminder that the SCC is on tomorrow, Sunday 23 August 2009. Click HERE for the event thread on the club's website.

The charity selected this year is Youngcare, an organisation that caters for young people in need of a high-care environment. Also, if you sign up on the day, we will donate an additional $5 to Youngcare. So not only will you be joining the club and getting access to our sponsors and a growing enthusiast community, you'll also be helping a worthy cause.

At our cruise destination, there will be raffles and a show and shine, with prizes provided by our club's generous sponsors! Of course, there will also be a BBQ lunch and cold drinks available.

Event details are in the thread above, but for quick reference...

Meet point: Yatala Drive-In Theatre, Stapylton ( map )

Time: 9:00am. Cruise departs at 10:00am sharp.

Eligibility: The "2 out of 3" rule - see the event thread for details.

See you there!

SAUQLD Club Executive

Youngcare is a great charity to support - Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

Great Well organized cruise... enjoyed :devil:

Great selection of Cars..

Would have nice to see some R35's, or at least 1

yeah, would have been nice. Guess people don't get rich and afford to buy R35 by being charitable. haha, juuuuuusssttt kidding. *back pedals*