Jdm'fest 2009

Bullet32

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are always good and bad stories about every workshop... I am sure that RP071 has a true story to tell but one experience for one person doesnt mean that it will happen to everyone.

I know these guys quite well as they are a customer of mine and they seem to know what they are doing.. They have built some very serious cars.

1. Bullet32 - Show 'n' Shine

2. Kat - Dyno comp and Show 'n' Shine

3. Bluprint - Show 'n' Shine

4. Ex!$t3nZ - Show 'n' Shine (ill be coming but my car will probably be parked with the toymods people)

Edited by Ex!$t3nZ

There are always good and bad stories about every workshop... I am sure that RP071 has a true story to tell but one experience for one person doesnt mean that it will happen to everyone.

I know these guys quite well as they are a customer of mine and they seem to know what they are doing.. They have built some very serious cars.

Too true, I've heard some horror stories about Gas motorsport as well, but I'll leave that for another day.....

PM sent to everyone that was asking questions. Basically, I have told them that it is up to them wether they run their cars and all I have done is to share my experience.

was told there should be heaps of Evos and WRX

Awesome! The 4wd category should be entertaining then :rofl: I got my car back on friday, its cutting sick but unfortunatly its 2wd for the moment. It should be sorted for the day so im in!

Only the dyno comp though, my car still looks like sh1t.

Edited by noakespg

Awesome! The 4wd category should be entertaining then :rofl: I got my car back on friday, its cutting sick but unfortunatly its 2wd for the moment. It should be sorted for the day so im in!

Only the dyno comp though, my car still looks like sh1t.

Whatcha putting out at the rears now matey? Haha occasionally I do something silly like activate rwd mode and it makes for interesting driving :D

Kat should put all the Evo/WRX's to shame, even with small turbo's. Now the Supra is another matter.

"Kat's small turbos" I know that appears to be your favourite thing to say. Just pointing out they aren't a whole lot smaller than yours. It's only turbos I'm talking about here :rofl:

I'll be in! I spose it will be stupidly early though *sigh* :)

1. Bullet32 - Show 'n' Shine

2. Kat - Dyno comp and Show 'n' Shine

3. Bluprint - Show 'n' Shine

4. Ex!$t3nZ - Show 'n' Shine (ill be coming but my car will probably be parked with the toymods people)

5. Shell - Show 'n' Shine

Kat should put all the Evo/WRX's to shame, even with small turbo's. Now the Supra is another matter.

Small turbs are underated. I personally know of a dyno proven 505awkw made with 'little' 2530's. I like Kat's pair. They look great, the bang for the buck is there, she's got the runs on the board,... We're still talking turbos, aren't we?!? ; p

anyhoo, I'll be there with a different kind of JDM model for the show'n'shine. Go the Foz!

that 505 wasn't on pump fuel :P

No, but does that matter? Does a sub 10 second run in a street registered car matter either? Or a bunch of show'n'shine trophies? Or magazine features?

No, it had twin, 'little' low mounts on. That's what matters.

umm.. the little turbo's comment wasn't a bad thing, indeed Kats putting out a huge number considering the size of the turbo's, more then most cars with the next size up ie. -5 or 2530

Whatcha putting out at the rears now matey? Haha occasionally I do something silly like activate rwd mode and it makes for interesting driving :(

Ha! Got it back and it was pumping out just shy of 360kw atw. It lifted off the dyno the first run so we needed people in the boot.

The Autronic rocks.