SAU Community

***panasonic Lumix - 6mega Pixal Digital Camera $65!***

Andrico

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01K

The Lumix DMC-FX01K is a 6 Megapixel Digital Camera with 3.6x Optical Zoom, MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer and 16:9 Image Recording.

Product Specification: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01K

Megapixels:6 MegapixelsOptical Zoom:3.6 XDigital Zoom :4 XLCD Screen Size:2.5 inRecording Method:MultiMediaCard, Secure Digital (SD) CardProduct Line:LumixCamera Type:Digital camera

THIS PHONE IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND SET AT THE RIGHT PRICE TO SELL..... $65 PICK UP / $70 DELIVERED

INCLUDES: CAMERA BOX / CHARGER / CAMERA / USB CONNECTION / CARRY POUCH

PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS CAMERA WAS PURCHASED FROM JAPAN AND REQUIRES A GPO CONVERTER ($5EA) FOR THE CHARGER.

CONTACT ANDREW ON 0421 998 105 OR EMAIL TO MAKE A PURCHASE.... THANKS GUYS

post-60656-1249519357_thumb.jpg

post-60656-1249519944_thumb.jpg

post-60656-1249520310_thumb.jpg

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01K

The Lumix DMC-FX01K is a 6 Megapixel Digital Camera with 3.6x Optical Zoom, MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer and 16:9 Image Recording.

Product Specification: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01K

Megapixels:6 MegapixelsOptical Zoom:3.6 XDigital Zoom :4 XLCD Screen Size:2.5 inRecording Method:MultiMediaCard, Secure Digital (SD) CardProduct Line:LumixCamera Type:Digital camera

THIS PHONE IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND SET AT THE RIGHT PRICE TO SELL..... $65 PICK UP / $70 DELIVERED

INCLUDES: CAMERA BOX / CHARGER / CAMERA / USB CONNECTION / CARRY POUCH

PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS CAMERA WAS PURCHASED FROM JAPAN AND REQUIRES A GPO CONVERTER ($5EA) FOR THE CHARGER.

CONTACT ANDREW ON 0421 998 105 OR EMAIL TO MAKE A PURCHASE.... THANKS GUYS

Hi Buddy

Is the menu in english or Jap? Also how long have you used it and whats the capacity of the memory card?

Cheers

BTW, vermont as is Vic vermont?

Hi Buddy

Is the menu in english or Jap? Also how long have you used it and whats the capacity of the memory card?

Cheers

hey there, nah all in english... ive had no issues. the cam is in perfect working order and has never been scratched or dropped. about 12 months old. im selling because i received a new cam as a gift last wk.

let me know how you go buddy,

regs,

andrew - 0421 998 105

Hi Buddy

Cheers

the camera takes about 500 shots i believe.... ye im located in Melbourne - eastern suberbs - i can post anywhere if your not local