SAU Community

Track Rods/connecting Arm ?

BASHO

I'm not sure what these are called if you look just behind and forward of the front wheel theres a connecting rod with a large-ish bush on the right which when crook leaks a clear silicon grease , and has to be replaced , = $ .

I'm planning on having both sides replaced (even though only one is squirting) on Friday with Nylex bushes, = a bit less than OE $, and wonder if anyone has any comments on the possible sillyness -or not of this course of action.

I'd do a search as I'm sure others have been there before me but I'm not sure what the friken things called.

:(

I'm not sure what these are called if you look just behind and forward of the front wheel theres a connecting rod with a large-ish bush on the right which when crook leaks a clear silicon grease , and has to be replaced , = $ .

I'm planning on having both sides replaced (even though only one is squirting) on Friday with Nylex bushes, = a bit less than OE $, and wonder if anyone has any comments on the possible sillyness -or not of this course of action.

I'd do a search as I'm sure others have been there before me but I'm not sure what the friken things called.

:(

Try "radius rod bushes" or "caster bushes"

Cheers

Gary

Try "radius rod bushes" or "caster bushes"

Cheers Gary

Of course they are, I knew that, ah hem-- :( ---------------------------------------not.

Thanks Gary. :O