SAU Community

R33 Parts For Sale! Cheap!

Ty1

Hi, I have some spare parts I'm selling which came off my Series 1 R33 Skyline (Automatic). All parts are in excellent working condition.

Turbosmart Blow Off Valve (vee port type) $35. Had this on my car for 2 years and have never had any problems with it. No adapter required as this will bolt up to the existing crossover pipe. Also comes with a metal stopper to block off the return hose.

Throttle Position Sensor (series 1 automatic)$25. I ended up buying another TPS thinking that my one was stuffed but turned out it was still in perfect working order, hence why I have a spare one.

R33 Main ECU (Series 1) $20. Selling as I have just upgraded to an aftermarket ecu. This is the 1 LED ecu still in perfect working condition.

R33 Auto ECU (Series 1) $20 This is the auto ecu, the one located in the drivers footwell. In perfect working condition.

Fusion Vehicle Security System (model Number CE-SS200) $35 This alarm has never been used and is still in the original packaging. Features: 110dB single tone siren, engine immobiliser, dual stage shock sensor, panic mode and on board central locking relays.

Postage will be $4.00 for each part, Australia-wide. I do have pictures of the items if they are required. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] my name is Tyrone and I live in forest lake,Brisbane