SAU Community

Bc Racing Coilover External Reservoir Fully

No.96

Thankyou very much for your feedback ! and i will be purchasing a set of these next week ! wooot

for around the same money im goin with a a set of brand new jic full adj 8kg nd 6 khttp://www.japaneseimportspares.com.au/partscategoriescoilovers/g..

my mate has a set of these now nd they work really well and have plenty of adjustment..

Guys the BR series is actually quite good - sufficient travel, huge range of damping adjustability and good build quality. I have used them for 12 months and plenty of track days without any issues (on an Evo...)

The spring rates may be 8 and 6 but with decent damping it actually rides quite well on all bar the sharpest bumps (where my std Evo suspension was also crap). If anything i find that once on teh track they are way too soft!

Good luck :banana:

• 1 year later...

I've got a set of the external reservoir ones for my gtt. Got them from just jap. I've used them for about 3 months on the street mostly weekend driving and one trackday at sandown. I havnt played around with the settings but when installed they were set 10 clicks from hard all round. I find them to be very good around the street and track. Car feels much more resonsive than my old apexi coilovers and out on the track with swaybars fitted at same time I was 5 seconds quicker than my previous pb. For the money I recon there awesome. I find it a bit hard to justify spending big bucks on name brand coilovers. Tbh I've only read good things about them on here and other forums.