Sauwa Paintball Day

bubba

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bubba what feild are we going to use Sup-Air or punters feild is

D Man back from US by then.Own gear is ok

Mostly the punter fields I think but if Supair is set up then I definitely want to get out there for a few games.

I think D is going to World Cup Asia so I don't think he's back in the country until just before the Masters... not 100% on that though.

Own gear should be fine, they have a package so that those of us with our own gear can go out with the punters (I think it's about $145 and includes a case of paint).

Bubba, i have to bail on this im sorry. :whistling:

You suck!

OK guys, time to get your deposits in! If everyone can get their deposits in my account by Thursday all will be good.

Paying your deposit gets you the base backage (98 Custom + 200 balls) and an extra 100 balls. Anyone not deposited on the day won't get the extra 100 chances to dish some love :blink:

My bank details are as follows:

Name: Lyell Peter Costa

BSB: 086-288

Acc: 58-448-0414

Please use your username and PB as the referrence (e.g. bardPB) and then send me a PM. In the PM I will need your real name (if I don't already know it :P), if you are depositing for multiple people then please send me a list of their names.

Anyone under 18 will need a guardian and everyone will need some form of ID (drivers license, student card etc).

Anyone who is bringing their own marker, please make sure you have the correct paperwork with you :cool:

Any other questions, ask away! :)

Edited by bubba

Have paid :)

Car'n people, put up the cash or shut up in the future.

+11ty!!1!!

Deposit received Stormy :)

Due to our lack of numbers, we will be merged with another group on the day so there shouldn't be a lack of fools to shoot ;)

Yay! lunchtime quickie ;)

Oh, P.S. start time has been pushed back to 1pm to merge with the other group so if yas could be at the field about 12:30pm that'd be great :)

Edited by bubba

OK guys, still waiting on money clear from Stormy and Pattley but I have just paid deposits for the following people:

- Skyryan

- Stormtrooper

- Paul (stormy's mate)

- Patty

- Ronan (Patty's mate)

- Christian (Patty's mate)