SAU Community

Sauwa Paintball Day

bubba

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heheh as would be expected :)

Copped an absolute shiner on my ass.... Was one of the elimination rounds on the far right field (the one after the capture the flag round) and me and ref were standing on the side of the field, one of our guys just inside the rope behind a barrier, enemy was moving up on the far side of the field and spotted our guy, stands up, pop pop pop pop, fkn mass volley of paintballs, at that point copped 1 in the back, 1 in the ass 1 in the back of the right knee, ref copped one in the neck heh.

Bloody good day though, had to strap up me left knee when I got home (was f**ked).

Yeah I've got my knee strapped, actually found a decent strap on Saturday and wore it all day yesterday so it held up not too bad :)

Did anyone cop any bleeders? I think Pat had one on his back that was starting to bleed.

Edited by bubba

I copped one on my middle finger left hand that hit right where the gloves ended haha, of all the places... That was the only one that bled but was very minor.

Yeah I didn't even think to wear my knee brace yesterday, I know for next time now :)

Nice, I didn't get shot much but that one in the back of the neck when I took that other group for a Gauntlet run.. that smarted a bit.

Hopefully we can get a lot more people out next time!

Yeah I've got my knee strapped, actually found a decent strap on Saturday and wore it all day yesterday so it held up not too bad :D

Did anyone cop any bleeders? I think Pat had one on his back that was starting to bleed.

damn i wanna come to the next one if there were strap ons involved

Had another look at my welts today. Probably have about 8 noticable spots. They didnt turn into bruises though just a light pink welt. I noticed a few of the boys had black/blue welts they looked real bad.

I didnt notice any blood from any of my wounds. Although i cant see my back so maybe it was a bleeder.

Ronans welt on his neck is the size of a ping pong ball ha ha and he was bleeding on his nuckle.

Was a good day, found it hard to try with the weather being so hot and the double hang over didnt help.