SAU Community

External Injector Leaks

I just replaced the o-rings and cleaned it all up and have confirmed fuel is leaking out the injector body on two injectors. Can the injectors be repaired? I assume not, and i'm not interested in buying any more 20 year old injectors, so i guess that means Nismo 550s? (they're plenty big enough for my requirements). Are they straight fit? Any other options?

A genuine replacement is like $320 for one injector I belieive.. check perfectrun, greenline, nengun, rhdjapan etc for a set (6) of sard 534, 650, 660, 700 or 800cc injectors is about $730 delivered (been on special for the past few months).

Injectors you want top feed, low impedence, and make sure they are RB26 specific. Nismo 555cc and 600cc are direct fit, Sard 534cc to 700cc are a direct fit, 800cc require you to modify your injector plugs.

I believe people have recommended someone in WA I think it was (sending their injectors interstate to him), will clean your injectors and is able to fix them for cheap

A genuine replacement is like $320 for one injector I belieive.. check perfectrun, greenline, nengun, rhdjapan etc for a set (6) of sard 534, 650, 660, 700 or 800cc injectors is about $730 delivered (been on special for the past few months).

Injectors you want top feed, low impedence, and make sure they are RB26 specific. Nismo 555cc and 600cc are direct fit, Sard 534cc to 700cc are a direct fit, 800cc require you to modify your injector plugs.

I believe people have recommended someone in WA I think it was (sending their injectors interstate to him), will clean your injectors and is able to fix them for cheap

Sards at $730 seems pretty good.

How about Seimens? Looks like i can get straight fit 550cc for around $520, and being German i'd assume they'd be ok.

mmm ye i think the siemens are not direct fit (more headache/money).

IMO Jap direct replacement, way to go.

Sards might need the plugs modded, i can't remember if its RB25 or 26 that need the plugs 'trimmed' though unfortunately. Someone else will know more

One set i put in need trimming, the other didnt, cant remember which car was what though

The bigger sards like the 700cc and 800cc, even the 1000cc are supposed to be a real tight fit, but shouldnt have any problems putting them in with alittle oil to help. I think the 800cc is the biggest Sard injector you can use with the stock fuel rail, pretty sure the 1000cc needs a bigger A/M rail

The seimens are: HERE on EBAY

It says; Fitment:

* ALL Nissan Skyline with RB26DETT

* RB20DET (Requier Resistor Box. High resistant injectors and resistor box available if needed.)

* R33

* GT-R

* R32

They look about right and the vendor has 100% positive feedback.