SAU Community

Project Mu Racing Spec Brakes Setup

alrite guys, my brakes are up for a standard swap with money on top or straight buy ...

i bought these brakes brand new for $13000 >_<

this will only be up for a 2 days, most likey my car should be gone next week so if ur up for it chuck in some offers ....

thanks

K

aaaahi.jpg

Edited by _L8RSXY_

yepz, thats ryt .. .. this is so so just to prove the size of my wallet ay ... if you got the money y not have the best for your ride & for your safety too ... i don't need to track my car HARD to have big brakes, for ppl to write stuff like "... or just wanna show off the size of their wallet" dun be a hater just coz ur a lo baller / jealous bloke that cnt afford them, if u gota problem with my topic .. just stay away from it ! Im passionate about my V & will spend as much as i can afford on it.

Where do massive brakes "improve your safety" if you're not tracking the car hard?

What the f**k is this "hater" "low baller" thing? Did we turn into Compton or something? For the record I don't get jealous of other people's success. I can't afford a R35 GT-R either, but I don't go all "hater" or get jealous on people who can.

I also don't hate. I just enjoy highlighting people pissing their money away on pointless mods that they'll never properly use, and probably don't really understand.

I also find it quite funny that you say you're so passionate about your V, yet you're getting rid of it. How passionate can you be about something if you're willing to let it go?

Edited by scathing

At any rate, good luck with the sale. I've got mates who've tracked their cars with the 355mm Project Mu setup and found them brilliant.

Going bigger would come in handy if you're planning on actually endurance racing on them in a high power car, or go to track days with open pits.

how well does it stop on the street? do they get hot enough to start working well. im guessing they wouldnt be as efficient with a proper race compound pad. i remember the project Mu NRs i had were hard to stop when cold. and they are still a street pad!

alan. sounds like you have something personal against me, so maybe you should 'highlight' me 'pissing my money away on pointless mods' to my face next time i see you round. should make very interesting conversation!

at the end of the day, if your just on this thread to 'point out' what you cant afford, than go away. This thread is preferably for interested buyers, not your petty remarks. thanks.

Well i can vouch on how they stop on the street! very good!! as ive been in the car and felt it myself.. and Alan, just because he is selling the car doesnt mean he doesnt love it, just time to move on! he has his reason's for doing wat he wants to right?.. if i seriously could afford brakes like that for my car, trust me i would buy them! When people have love and taste for something they get the best for ther ride regardless no?? or do u buy rays engineering wheels just for the look and not the quality of the wheel and weight, sizes etc?? so yeah all in all man, if he wants to buy a 20g body kit or 1g set of wheels thats up to him!

all i gotta say Kareem, is that you did an awesome job with ur car and i love everything about it :P cant wait for wats next bro :huh:

gl with the sale

peace

*bang bang bang*...i smell gunpowder!!! LOL...

GL with sale...

Personally, if a potential buyer is not going to race with this brake setup and want big brakes, go for the G37 big brake upgrade kit that Riverside Infiniti is selling. I know I would if I had the dosh...