SAU Community

Eoi: Morning Glorious Cruise

PHT33

Looking for interested people to get a decent cruise together.

Head off from a meeting point on the Sunny Coast and head down to Mount Mee and Mount Glorious via Sumerset.

Please add to this topic if you are interested, more the merrier.

Will get more details, like dates, together when we get a better idea of numbers and when we are all are available.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate thats an awesome drive out that way. We used to do it quite a bit before we all started getting married and having kids. I'd be keen I should get my car back from the compliance shop soon and would love a nice long run. I'll keep an eye on this thread for some dates yeah. When we do go just don't leave me behind hey. :blush:

just came over glorious about 45 minutes ago...

DOT and Cop's were measuring out distances on a small straight bit, looks like a fixed speed camera might be going in shortly...

Also please list your cruise plans as an EOI and post them in events not the main section.... Ta (moved and edited)

Definitely interested in this! As long as it's a friday or a saturday I'm there! In car or on bike :D

I haven't been up that way before so would be good to see what all the fuss is about.

Meh, i take the riders approach, bigger the pack, the better your chances of not being the one pulled over :P

Fixed speed camera out there, thats messed...

Thats 6 keen so far :huh:

Edited by cuzz_33

Nice. Well, lets start planning.

This weekend is Charity Cruise,

Next weekend is Jambo,

Then a wedding,

Finally Powercruise.

So... all in favor of Sunday the 20th September? Also thinking nice and early, nice cool air aids in maintaining speed limits :P

I'm there! In car or on bike :(

Do it in your car first...

fixed speed camera :S

Its not confirmed or even installed yet... I was just saying they were measurng it up...

The same way they measured up the story bridge camera so I figure thats what their up to...

FYI, early morning the light creaps in through the canopy and makes it rather difficult in places to see the lines or even the road for that matter...

Make sure you have a good set of sunnies to break down the glare...

Late afternoon is very nice up that way, the road is much easier to see and there are way less bikes in the afternoon...

PS> Make sure you stop at the cafe at the top, they make a mean nachos and fantastic coffee...