SAU Community

How Much Is A Nur?

I know i will no doubt ever come close to buying one.

But just wondering, how much does a straight up factory NUR GTR R34 Vspec2 cost these days?

They're my hands down favourite car and just want to know how much i'll never own one by.

A brilliant piece of motoring.

Talking AU$ here too.

i have a friend that has a highly modified 1 he wants $180,000

A Vspec2 Nur in jade is up for auction today. 3.8m start price.
^^^ In Sapporo, Grade 5A and STILL has rust!!

looks like the auction grading system is not the most reliable thing.

Still sold for 4.5 mil..

ouch, bought my vspec 2 for 4.3mill; could have had a nur for little extra cash but this was 2 years ago; thank god mine dosent have any rust.

The guy who got me my car sent me 4 Nur's in the email yesterday - some 2 Mspec, 2 Vspec II. I asked him to source some very clean cars, as a friend of mine was interested. They look to be mint condition cars with very low km. One has 10,000km.

Still fairly pricey! Glad i bought mine at the right time.

The guy who got me my car sent me 4 Nur's in the email yesterday - some 2 Mspec, 2 Vspec II. I asked him to source some very clean cars, as a friend of mine was interested. They look to be mint condition cars with very low km. One has 10,000km.

Still fairly pricey! Glad i bought mine at the right time.

I placed a bid on the M Spec Nur only to have missed out by 90,000 yen. That was a good car to get.

Sold for 4,7900,000 yen

The 2nd M Spec Nur for sale today will go for a bit less due to several reasons. Although it's got a ton of Nismo options, it looks like the car has been tracked. Not that it's a bad thing but tracked cars might be less desirable. It's also got tow hooks and aftermarket 2 pc rotors which is another good indication of it's past history. But fark me, all those Nismo options..... MMMMMM

http://ayp4.nihoncars.com/cars/33747941/0/...F%3FT5TO53u.jpg

Forget it, that 2nd M Spec Nur is FARKED. My yakusa just checked it out. The underbody has been painted black which means it's hiding rust. The engine bay looks dodgy with rust on strut tops, even the air box is cut out.

f**k I should've bidding more on yesterday's car.

What's with the damn DODGY auction ratings. It's really shitting me off.

Edited by mxfly

Forget it, that 2nd M Spec Nur is FARKED. My yakusa just checked it out. The underbody has been painted black which means it's hiding rust. The engine bay looks dodgy with rust on strut tops, even the air box is cut out.

f**k I should've bidding more on yesterday's car.

What's with the damn DODGY auction ratings. It's really shitting me off.

Euge, we better combine forces - I have a customer also looking for one at the moment. Give me a call on 0402 904 069.

• 3 weeks later...