SAU Community

Oem 18 Inch Rims

Hi guys,

I just want some feed back on which colour i should spray my rims. They are the oem 18inch alloys on an 03. Looking at spraying them either gloss black or matte black. What do you think will look better.

Cheers

Hi guys,

I just want some feed back on which colour i should spray my rims. They are the oem 18inch alloys on an 03. Looking at spraying them either gloss black or matte black. What do you think will look better.

Cheers

I personally like Gunmetal.

Also depend on what color is the car you going to put on.

Cheers

I did semi gloss on another car and it came out fantastic (matt black paint but with a good several layers of top/lacquer). I was going to spray my oems on the V too but just ended up getting new wheels with tires as the old tires were almost gone.

unless u car is lowered or sports a bodykit of some sort...i'd stay away from matt black....try hypersilver as they seem to "pop" more...or bronze

btw ...chrome will make ur car look fully sik.

Get your car's wheels photoshopped to the colour of your choice and compare it thru that avenue....I put up a request for someone to do mine on the Computer Art second here on SAU, and they were kind enough to do so. You can chk it out>>( http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/V3...se-t278754.html ).....they are not the stock wheels, but 18inch none the less.

I think you should do with a gunmetal Grey.