SAU Community

Whats Wrong With Your Skyline?

dose_it

Modified the bastard so much to scared to drive it- seems i cant pull out of my driveway without getting pulled over. should just un register it and leave in garage but cant bear to not drive her.

Take the $10 neon strip lights off the bottom will yer!? :happy:

Edited by Battery_backup

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the $10 neon strip lights off the bottom will yer!? :happy:

but then the car loses 10 dollars worth of value, lol.

nah its driving me insane- for about three years ive built this thing to the point that i wanted it at. won a few comps here in Vic, nothing major but hoping to get into bigger things soon.

A copper pulled me over about 4 months ago and about the only thing he didnt poke at was me. Ever since then its like BANG got ya as soon as we seeya. If i was being a dickhead on the road fine i would understand, mate the car is driven like once a week and when it is driven i baby it. I cant afford to thrash it spent so much that if one thing goes wrong then im up the creek without a paddle.

dont know what to do- dont suggest sell it- i couldnt bare to do that.

^

The only solution I can see is to join the police force & apply for a job at your local police station (or the station where you will be doing most of the driving), so the next time cops pull you over they will be "Excuse me sir, we believe you have illegal mod on your..." <sees you> "Oh, hey mate, don't worry about it, drive alone now. See you at work tomorrow."

Actually I might do that... seeing I can't seem to find a job with my uni degree...

Edited by Mayuri Krab

^

The only solution I can see is to join the police force & apply for a job at your local police station (or the station where you will be doing most of the driving), so the next time cops pull you over they will be "Excuse me sir, we believe you have illegal mod on your..." <sees you> "Oh, hey mate, don't worry about it, drive alone now. See you at work tomorrow."

Actually I might do that... seeing I can't seem to find a job with my uni degree...

[/quo

Good suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and the uni degree hang in there mate took me about two years to get a job after i finished uni but got a bloody good one in the end.

Seriously you are WAY over-qualified to be a WA cop.

Some of the young new recruits are borderline unemployable in the real world IMHO. You've got a combo of 22 y/o women who weight about 90 lbs soaking wet plus overweight pasty faced guys with bad haircuts.

Edited by Battery_backup

Engine running rich

Lost kick pannel for ecu

Fuse box at passengers feet

Back right power window dosnt work

Needs boot redone

Water gets inside back right tail light

Its purple

Elect airiel dosnt work

No aircon / heater

No demisters

Speedo is 10% out (too slow)

No cruise contr

Power leak

Washer motor is stuffed

Alarm dosnt work

Centre light wiring is fkd

Side mirrors dont work

Water gets in to drivers footwell

Fuel gauge, temp gauge and oil pressure gauge dont work

Thats just off the top of my head

Fk my car =/

-rear bumper have a few blows from the past(been rear-ended, some of my mistakes, been swiped) and still not repaired

-big dent on boot that apparently cant be removed without bogging it

-dents from people who are too fat or dont know how to open doors

-front left rim damaged (past long story, some suspension parts involved tho got them replaced since but still good)

-gutter rashes on rims

-dont use anti-squeal grease( was there before i bought the car)!! someone used it on my brake pads, got stuck on the seal and took the piston seal with it when removing the old pads!

-bottom window seal lifted

-steering wheel still off-centre even after wheel alignment( i would rather do it myself from now on)

Edited by R33_NICK

• 3 weeks later...

just got mine but they are really minor thing and overall i love it and is in immac cond. cheers syfon for keeping her in such good shape :P

-radio doesnt work well,(i hate mainstream anyway)

-clutch squeaky, so what?

-2nd gear syncro iffy, not too fussed

-a target for a yellow

- cant drive it as of yet,dam licensing rules

Water pump leaking.

Rocker cover gasket leaking.

Wrong left tie rod.

Ball joint has play on front left.

Electric mirrors don't fold in.

Front brake pads 80% worn.

2nd gear Synco is worn a bit - can't get a real fast gear change w/ out it being notchy and 'catching' a little.

Odd rust spot on roof which needs touch up paint.

Right wheel arch on the body has a few rust spots need dealing with.

Stock everything (almost). :P

Head unit just plays CD's. No Ipod support.

Hasn't impressed any women yet. lol