XxNinjaxX

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ i betcha i can beat that hahah

didnt have the handbrake on and driver door was out, car went downhill and hit my neighbours mailbox the car continued on to the middle of the road blocking traffic at both sides. mega ultra fail =(

car was left unscathed thank god

man drifting on a corner like that is pretty pointless. its nothing really like drifting on a track... all it proves is that u can put ur foot down hard half way thru a corner and then straighten..

i once thought i was cool by doing such behaviour

OI (NINJA)- chris tell kerwan he's a tool for trying that kind of shit on public roads and why has he got a gtr badge on a 32 gts-t?

hey, do you know him too lol? do you live around belmont? yeah i used to have a fake GTR badge on my 33 too LMAO i pulled it off a while ago XD is just gay...

Thats smart posting on a fourm that police can check, even having his number plate and confirming he was drifting. be smart before posting atleast cover plates.

Shouldn't have been drifting on public roads then.

Edited by Battery_backup

Shit that is close, did he get out and change his pants???

I've never even done a burnout in my car lol, but im probably more cautious than guys like that

Although he did something freakin stupid, you probably SHOULD cover the plates because people have lost their cars over video footage and such posted on the internet - when cops get wind of it. hes not a sauwa member is he?

Hopefully he's learnt his lesson...

lol

want me to teach you?:P

Sign me up for the class too, :P

I actually don't know how to do a burnout, do you drive with the hand brake on or...???

Actually scrape that driving with the hand brake on idea, my mum once drove with the hand brake on for 30minutes on the free way & all it did was wreck the handbrake but I'm pretty sure I didn't see any burn outs along the way...