SAU Community

Cpv35 Hks Gt Supercharger Complete Kit

hi Kareem,

How come your supercharger doesn't come with the HKS CF engine cover?

as far as i know they are sold separately.

to the other poster, it is obviously used as he said it has 6000 kms on it.

to kareem, how negotiable are you on price?

so how many hp/atw does it come stock before the charger? is your 270hp at the wheels? what other mods were needed to strengthen to take the extra hp?

wen he 1st got the car it had cat back, pod, afc and did 168KW atws. and after the rebuild and charger it did 275KW on a conservative tune! has potential for more, but rather run safe then sorry! also car has been detuned to 260kw atws :)

so do the maths ;)

I have not posted on here for a long long time, as I gave the 35 to my wife about an year ago, so forgive me for coming out of left field. I am an interested party here, however would like a little more information.

The supercharger kit was bought for $12,500, do you have receipts? Was the system new when purchased? What power did you make with this kit? Were there any other modifications made to the car to achieve this? If you are planning on letting the supercharger kit go with the car in 13 days, why are you selling? If you are not getting anymore for the car with it, why not lower the price of the kit so you get a sale?

My hesitation is that the same second hand set up can be had from G35driver.com and with the dollar the way it is, 8k is not as attractive.

as unique said

If you are not getting anymore for the car with it, why not lower the price of the kit so you get a sale?

ive got 4k on me right now i can spare. thats all. unfortunatley thats the best offer i can make.

if you consider my offer, please pm me.

thanks kareem,

-mark

Edited by BLISTC