R30 4dr For Sale!

GTR30

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hittin bump stops
Noticed your new ad - much neater to have all the pics in one place.

A suggestion is to also post on the R31 forum. There's a 'for sale' template here: http://motamota.r31skylineclub.com/index.php?topic=8831.0.

Have seen a few R30's advertised there and an L24ET was sold recently. The ad's here L24 ET for sale.  For some reason, the seller has removed the pics and most of the details - asking price still shown - $2850 or $1650 for the 'base car', whatever that means. 

cheers,

JH

** Thread cleaned up**

Dennis, It doesnt hurt for him to try for a high price, and if you feel the need to tell someone they are asking to much, keep it to PM please.

There's no need for a keyboard war over someones asking price, no matter if you are the seller, or a prospective buyer(or just reading the thread)

Keep it to a dull roar people.

Cheers

Jason

All is good.

Sent Dave an email and explained a few facts and he understands why I said what I did. He may or may not have liked what was said, but all is good, I'm not trying to stir up anything no more.

Hope he gets something for it, just got 2 too many doors for my liking.

Cheers, D

there has been alot of interest in the car lately and probably won't be for sale for much longer so if anyone is keen make an offer above 3k soon

• 3 weeks later...
Ive gone too far with parts collecting and research and shite to give up now...

i have pretty mucheverything i need for the turbo conversion, just sourcing piping and silicone joiners...

Hey MAG's,

Have you seen that picture of the hatch in the picture thread?

Your car could look just as impressive if you ever get your finger out and just do it.

Cheers, D