SAU Community

It Runs

GTS500

Hey guys,just a small thank you to Anthony and Steve for all there work and assistance today,and a small reminder to everyone to be very careful of the shops they let work on there pride and joy,some shops will make all the promises,take lots of money from you and destroy every thing you worked so hard to build.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

700 is more then doable from both. Add Fabian to the list also.

In regards to Danny's comments, it shouldnt happen - people get screwed out of their hard earned money because people promise the world and deliver f*ck all.

Unfortunately it does - do your research and spend a little extra for quality.

Dan sorry to hear about the motor :grouphug: YOu are having far more patience over this than i ever would!

When you get it all finished you'll have to take me for a spin :D

I think Fabs will see about 600rwhp but he has a very strong power band that can make up the differance in power. Many of WAs high powered cars have a power band that looks like a single heart beat on a dyno graph,

This is why you see these cars perform poorly at the track.

Danny won't need luck any more, but i sure felt for him to see what has happend to him.

I am also looking foward to this, but i hope the owner, ant and danny, decide to get the cars andra approved for 10's, that way we can see them run many 10 second passes at an event like sports compact, no just have the one pass then have to go home.

Once they achieve the 10, they can set there sites on a 9 :)

oh yeah frogot it came with one, half cage is ok from memory down to a 9.99 ill have to re read the rule book again to check..

used to be 10.99 for a full cage but they changed that to recognise the better structural aspect of car, that, and there are a lot of cars that where doing under the 11.99 limit when you had to put a half cage in