SAU Community

Clutch Cylinder For 32

tones

just sat my 25/30 in my 32 and the intake manifold i've got wont fit with the clutch line where it is. The line on mine comes out of the bottom of the cylinder, if it come out the side would probably be fine( though couldn't hurt if the cylinder was slightly shorter). The picture on the just jap web site of the hcr32/cefiro one has the line coming out the side, can anyone tell me if it does? and what about the r33 cylinder? is it longer or shorter than the 32 and does the fluid line come out the side or bottom? would it fit the in 32 easily. will be running a 25 slave cylinder if that matters. Any info is much appreciated.

R33 GTSt master cylinder is shorter than 32 and I think the line comes out the bottom (can check if needed).

I got one thinking my plenum wasn't going to clear (as matey had problems with his GREddy plenum) but my custom GTR plenum didn't foul.

thanks guys. I'll mesure up and see if the r33 20mm shorter will work( i've got a 25 box so will keep master, slave the same as factory). Also checked a mates s13 and was same cylinder diameter (5/8) was shorter than mine and the line was coming out the side.

• 2 months later...

Thanks all ,i just did this works in a R31 aswell RB30DET with redrilled/elongated engine mount brackets holes drivers side by 15mm lower ,passenger bolt holes elongated by half a hole is all it would go.

I took turbo side engine mount bracket (4 bolts off) then plenum Greddy copy just fitted past clutch master cylinder from r33.