SAU Community

300rwkw Kit For Rb25det

This is a complete package that is currently pulling 304rwkw on a lazy 17psi. Mega power capable with forged internals. Tuned By willall Racing on a completely unopened rb25det. With next to no detonation reading and a very fun, gut renching power delivery.

ALL PARTS ARE LESS THAN 2500KM OLD FROM BRAND NEW.

Garrett GT35r 0.63 Rear housing with large internal gate flap that hold 5psi minimum so it's got great flow.

DMAX Exhaust manifold (LOW MOUNT)

Custom Bell mouth dump pipe to suit r33.

Nismo 555cc Injectors

Power FC with Hand controller

Z32 AFM

Braided oil and coolant lines with speed flow fittings

INTAKE piping to suit.

Very regretful sale. Car got defected and not returning to this setup. This setup is faultless in my eyes. Very Stealth low mount setup. A little laggy in the lower revs in traffic but still delivers great fuel economy, But will tear your balls off when you hit the go button. Pulls Very hard from 3000RPM onwards to 7000RPM. A near knockless tune by Willall Racing.

Currently on the car, so pics of all this may be a little hard. But I can assure you all parts are in Top condition.

$5000 FIRM. IN SA will post anywhere.

magnet.jpg

Image0052.jpg

17092008368-1.jpg

17092008372-1.jpg

Edited by Ryanrb25

"forged internals, completely unopened RB25DET"???? Don't quite understand how these two are in the same sentence

Bro, he means that his engine is unopened and made 300kw. But if someone, for example, had forged internls and bought this kit, they would be capable of making more power.

thanks benzino33, That's exactly what i meant.

45ULT, i got defected for too low and track. They popped the bonnet and saw nothing out of place. Just did me for rims sticking out the guards and too low. They were pretty good about it...i had a bit of a joke with them and said, 'it's about time you guys got me, it's been 4 years.' hehe

The engine isn't for sale mate.

All the parts off it are. Power FC im pretty sure is the only thing not capable with neo

Whoops my mistake, would have thought 5k would be too much of a steal :-) Good luck with the sale mate, my brother is going to make about the same power except he spent over 10k in parts alone so good buy people!

Hey mate,

If you are interested in seperating the Gt35 + manifold (unless its not required to make it fit low mounted) please let me know. I will arrange a dump pipe to be made.

This is required for a R34 as Im sick of my highflow I want to be in the 300 club. As I understand it the manifold will fit.

i have the same setup with 850cc injectors & stock mani making 330rwkw in my 34 stock engine, this is a really good deal i spent almost twice as much for my setup, GL with sale bro i know someone out there would want a stealthy setup. it really does tear ur ballz off when boost kicks.

• 1 month later...
Thanks guys...

SOLD PENDING FREIGHT PRICES TO AMERICA

dont stop the PM's tho.

Does anyone know this guy? I bought this kit from him about a month ago, took awhile to take it down to ship, but said he shipped it on the 13th of September and during this whole time I must have heard from him maybe four times. always promising to send pics and tracking info, but never did. Now from since he said it was shipped I haven't heard a peep one word from him and it is going on two weeks now.

Does anyone know this guy? I bought this kit from him about a month ago, took awhile to take it down to ship, but said he shipped it on the 13th of September and during this whole time I must have heard from him maybe four times. always promising to send pics and tracking info, but never did. Now from since he said it was shipped I haven't heard a peep one word from him and it is going on two weeks now.

maybe pm some of the people that have dealt with him, as listed in his trader rating. some of them may know how to get hold of him.