SAU Community

S14 With Neo Rb25 Drift Car.

Ahhh the age old christmas strip down of drift cars. in tassie less than half usualy return once they are stripped down for "a bit of a tidy up"

im more than confident that yours will be back better than ever soon enough.

yeah motivation becomes a killer once you got a car that is completly stripped down haha.

a few beers a few blokes and a hand full of tools can make a mess of a car in a night but beers dont help when its going back together.

• 4 weeks later...

Update!

Picked up my car from Garage 7 after getting dec's and the team to do a fuel system in the car to suit E85 and with zero possibilities of issues and this is what it came back with.. twin 044's surge tank. twin feed and hard lines all the way in one piece and bent in all the right places to the engine bay. the Stock fuel rail was modified with two inlet fittings welded on and a single middle return with an Adjustable FPR.

very high quality and pro job... cannot fault it.. only messy looking thing about it is my wiring which i did haha.

Also got AM Performance to modify my cooler piping to suit my new cooler positioning.. pipe work is much shorter now and everythings safer. I was hoping to run AU thermo's but it looks like there will be ZERO room :(

anyway here's the pics :D

p1010565s.jpg

p1010564h.jpg

p1010563mv.jpg

p1010562n.jpg

p1010561p.jpg

p1010560t.jpg

p1010559u.jpg

p1010558i.jpg

p1010557j.jpg

p1010556d.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love solid fuel lines. theres somthing very cool about them.

you may not notice especialy running e85 but in the past we have found heat soak and cooling issues running a cooler so close to the radiator. everyone seems to be doing it in drifting circles but im wondering if you will have problems. time will soon turn

Just got mine retuned.. stock un opened Neo RB25det. 3076, E85 and twin 044's, 80lb deka injectors, nistune and z32.. about to run out of scale on the afm map too.

result was 397.2 rwkw on 19 psi.

p1010570.jpg

Edited by Simon-R32

drift prac run and done... tested the car with its new found power and its pretty amazing to drive! thanks massivly to Decs from Garage 7 for the tune and fuel system work... everything is so awesome now!

tested two different tyres for SA Motorsports tyres, one being a Kenda KR20 and the other a hercules. so was a little off the pace normally as we we're mucking around with pressures and temps. the Kenda's are great tho.. last ages and decent grip. however i found with the power i have now i need something more otherwise im just left feathering thre throttle trying to gri and get forward speed while slower cars can keep it pinned and pull away.

never the less i had a ball and heres some vids.