SAU Community

S14 With Neo Rb25 Drift Car.

Now I remember seeing this car in the latest mag I have either HPI or that other one (purely bought to read while the missus shops)

Very great acticle champ, love all your work.

did stadium drift on sat... had issues with a broken coilover and i didnt even get to do one lap :( :(

Dec's from Garage 7 let me share his car for pro class... good thing we didnt battle each other hahaha

Video here on my FB

and pics from the day

HERE http://www.lateshift.com.au/archives/2863

DSC_0038.jpg

Edited by Simon-S14

thats an origin wing? My mates drift car has one the same. we put it on a circuit car on the weekend and it made a huge difference. we data loged the canges and he was able to accelerate much faster out of corners.

yep origin GT carbon. works very well. when i did the time attack day at mallala i was able to push hard on the fastest corner on the track.. a right hander at around 180 kph... normally you'd use partial throttle and the rear would feel light.. with the wing on i can keep it pinned and the rear of the car stays planted. downside is the boot is very warped lol

Just read through the whole build great work done on it and awesome drifting.

Just got a question with your surge tank do you have an enclosure for it to pass scruteneering or dont you need one? I just put mine in so trying find out if i need one or not.

When do they consider it sealed for exp. With your s14 is it considered sealed off in standard form or do you have to physically go and seal up every gap in the boot?

Also with your nismo diff install was it pretty much just put the centre in using the shims you had or did you have to muck around with it?