SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

Mention this forum and get 10% off

Grange Road Auto Works in Allenby Gardens is a one stop shop for your automotive servicing needs. Mechanical, Auto accesories and cheap tyres.

* Log Book Servicing

* 4 Gas Electronic Tuning

* EFI Servicing

* Transmission Servicing

* Suspension

* Brakes

* Air-Con Re Gassing

* Rims and Tyres (Wheel Alignment,fitting and balancing)

* Towing Packages

* Head light Beam Alignment

* Electronic Diagnostics

* Express Servicing While You Wait

Diagnostic Checks, Fleet Servicing, Cooling System Flushing, Inspection Reports

Performance Enhancments, Engine Rebuilding, Changeovers and gearboxes

130 Grange Rd, ALLENBY GARDENS, SA, 5009

Phone: (08) 8346 3004

Edited by MissR34

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need someone who can flare my guards, and i dont care about paint.. any want to do a cashie?

also called AM performance to get all new cooler piping dont (quote) said he would get back to me yesterday.. no deal!

thought he was the best!?

need someone who can flare my guards, and i dont care about paint.. any want to do a cashie?

also called AM performance to get all new cooler piping dont (quote) said he would get back to me yesterday.. no deal!

pual milano

thats the dude i was telling you about

Adrian: I have a contact who does guard flaring, I'll get the number for you. He did the gaurds on the sil for bugger all. I'm still waiting for Adrian to reply with a quote for your cooler piping too.

Also I'm in melb till tuesday with nothing to do. Does anyone need any parts brought home?

Rocking the GTR with full straight pipes and a touchy twin plate in heavy CBD traffic is definatelly an experience!

Whats the best tool/method of unbolting the nuts and bolts from shaft on diff??? cant fit a breaker bar in there ring spanner the go?

when i go to put them back what sort of torque do i tighten them up to?

thanks to anyone who can help.

I think everyone needs to give these two videos a good watch

Hamilton driving the car Senna drove and won the Championship in

Fantastic stuff! I was lucky enough to have watched most of Senna's F1 career and that brought back some memories.

Fantastic stuff! I was lucky enough to have watched most of Senna's F1 career and that brought back some memories.

Unfortunately being born in 89' I missed it. But I do remember after he died my dad taking me to the starting grid on the Clipsal track and seeing Senna painted on pole position and people laying flowers down. Watching a clip of him a power sliding a turbo F1 car one handed. F1 need to bring back the turbo cars!

Whats the best tool/method of unbolting the nuts and bolts from shaft on diff??? cant fit a breaker bar in there ring spanner the go?

when i go to put them back what sort of torque do i tighten them up to?

thanks to anyone who can help.

spanner on a spanner or a metal pole over the spanner

and for tightness do it ft

he is. but that also means he's pretty damn busy a lot of the time. instead of waiting for him to call you, call him and maybe swing by his workshop?

How much to get new breaks (what kind are good) all the way around + machined rotors?

machining will probably be under $100 for all 4.

as for pads, you can get qfm for as little as $80 per axle set.

ive used both the hpx and the a1rm pads on the 200 and have been quite happy with their performance, even if i have nuked a few sets at mallala. lol.

Edited by scandyflick

Unfortunately being born in 89' I missed it. But I do remember after he died my dad taking me to the starting grid on the Clipsal track and seeing Senna painted on pole position and people laying flowers down. Watching a clip of him a power sliding a turbo F1 car one handed. F1 need to bring back the turbo cars!

Won't sayb when I was born...but, I'm an old carnt!! I remember watching F1's here in Adelaide in the turbo era and I'll never forget how these things were chirping sideways from 2nd to 3rd gear coming out of Flinder St onto Hutt St. There has been talk in recent months about bringing turbos back to F1 in 2013.

Another +1 for AM Performance. Andrew went out of his way to fix a issue with a dump/front pipe I bought from him and didn't charge me he fitted it and it turned out to be a problem caused by a mechanic rather than his dump pipe.