SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted several skylines last night around the northern beaches including one complete idiot P plater in a white R33 GTR with no rear wing at Dee Why beach who took off up the road and around a corner nearly taking out a parked car and hitting ludacris speeds up a residential street.

Spotted an R32 gtst JNR-032 and VL---- cruising together at Manly. Spotted a black 32 on Old Northern Rd going towards castle hill as I was turning onto Gilbert Rd. I think ther were three guys in that car and they saw me first, beeped and waived. I only had time for a nod. That was on Friday...

Spotted a black 32 on Old Northern Rd going towards castle hill as I was turning onto Gilbert Rd. I think ther were three guys in that car and they saw me first, beeped and waived. I only had time for a nod. That was on Friday...

heh... It was me.... :wassup:

Spotted a nice white 34 coupe (VY-19??) on James Ruse Drive yesterday arvo...nice wheels :( Anyone on here? I gave a quick nod when I passed you in the traffic, but I doubt you would have seen it as our tints are both pretty dark (I know I couldn't see you).

Also spotted a grey 34 4-door with Raine & Horne Chinatown stickers all over the rear end - seen you a few times lately on Victoria Road, Rydalmere and City West Link, Haberfield.

Spotted a nice white 34 coupe (VY-19??) on James Ruse Drive yesterday arvo...nice wheels :( Anyone on here? I gave a quick nod when I passed you in the traffic, but I doubt you would have seen it as our tints are both pretty dark (I know I couldn't see you).

Also spotted a grey 34 4-door with Raine & Horne Chinatown stickers all over the rear end - seen you a few times lately on Victoria Road, Rydalmere and City West Link, Haberfield.

spotted the same 4 door at carlingford yesterday

spotted a white 33 on beecroft rd at about 10:15am.. i was going straight onto epping rd, s/he was turning right onto blaxland... it had a nismo sticker on the front... thought it might have been you sam! (sawatika(sp?)) I only saw the car in the rearview mirror, so didn't get to chat or wave or anything :(

:)

ok spotted a black R32 GTR just off penno rd on marsden rd pulled over by hwy patrol

IN A SCHOOL ZONE

the car looked mean, had some hot wheels, aftermarket cooler, carbon bonnet, bride seats, number plate mounted on side.

and a seriously worried driver.

good luck with that!