SAU Community

Skyline Nationals Sept 10-13 2010

Hudo

Just incase anyone was wondering, This one month away,

Also We have A few R35 GTR's in attendance, so um if there is enough their we shall have Trophys for them tooo!@

Just incase anyone was wondering, This one month away,

Also We have A few R35 GTR's in attendance, so um if there is enough their we shall have Trophys for them tooo!@

Is it ok to turn up on the day just to "park and display" and spectate only?

Just wondering if anyone knows where the sign in will take place? Is it possible(as some have to travel from Melbourne) to sign in on the morning of the Sunday event, as this is the case with many track days?

Thanks, James

all your answers can be found here - www.skylinenationals.com

Sign in is Friday, if you only want to do the track day, then we may be able to arrange something, but i cannot promise we can do it as its going to be a very busy morning getting the cars thru scrutineering

so we would rather not be signing more people in at the same time....

• 2 weeks later...
there's a whole bunch of us going over from Mildura, but no one's taking a Skyline / Silvia, highway is too bumpy!

Born & bred in Mildura (Moved out 20 years ago - Yes, I'm old :D ). The highway is truly shite, always has been.

should see the state of the fxxking main road to the highway here in the Barossa Valley. Pot hole filled goat track that gets worse everytime it rains.

Spend the whole time on it trying not to destroy the Volks on the Skyline, even more fun on my bike. :D

Damn it!!!!

I was going to get the race car ready for this meet but someone broke into my mate's workshop and stole my custom PWR radiator and a catch can.

I have almost every spare except for these thing.....it's going to be even harder to get this car completed.

I think I will be spectating this weekend.

Bloody thief, ruined a good weekend.

weird that they would just pinch those two things, or did the place get cleaned out?

yeah gtrtech, its not too bad past Renmark now, but over the Victorian side especially, parts feel like a rollercoaster with the bowing of the road and then the sections which have become rippled etc from the trucks!

Your V35 hasn't ever made it to Mildura then? I've seen a nice white one near Merbein several times...

weird that they would just pinch those two things, or did the place get cleaned out?

yeah gtrtech, its not too bad past Renmark now, but over the Victorian side especially, parts feel like a rollercoaster with the bowing of the road and then the sections which have become rippled etc from the trucks!

Your V35 hasn't ever made it to Mildura then? I've seen a nice white one near Merbein several times...

Only been back to Mildura once in it, but we were staying out near Red Cliffs. It's a silver sedan.

As I said it always been shit. About the only thing thats changed is that now wider and shit.

Used to go home every 2nd weekend for 12 months on my bike from Adelaide before the missus moved over. Not nice.

• 9 months later...

Sorry to Bring up an old thread Guys,

BUT we have had some fantastic news come in from HPI magazine.

i just want to say again how fantastic this event was and i am still stoked at what can be achieved when People work together and it gives me lots of Hope for the 2012 Event.

i don't want anyone to read into this post.

The following is a fantastic thing for Every Skyline Enthusiast in Australia and it should be Shared here the Largest Collection of Skyline Enthusiasts in Australia.

The Most Successful Skyline Nationals Ever. and it wasn't possible without you the members and committee's involved in SAU.

CCF29062011_00002.jpg

CCF29062011_00003.jpg

CCF29062011_00004.jpg

CCF29062011_00005.jpg

CCF29062011_00006.jpg

CCF29062011_00007.jpg

CCF29062011_00008.jpg

CCF29062011_00009.jpg