SAU Community

Mandurah Have A Dyno Now

N I B

what do these guys offer and what sort of prices, now that Aaron at In tune Performance disappears over to Dubi all the time and we have to wait for him I am looking for a new workshop close to me.

Sikpack will do V8 stuff. EFI tuning will be Timm Gunn,Datsqik and myself by request. I do a lot of tuning from down that way so it saves a trip to Perth for them, Many Perth guys take their cars down to SIK EM WREX as Tim is well respected.

The Dynos my 2WD Dyno Dynamics Shootout job( I have 4WD at Garage101)

Edited by N I B

Tim can tune most things. Just visit him Pal. Dyno comp should be sometime once everything is settled and operating Steve, looking forward to it down here.

gave sikpack a ring today, they were suprised that people knew about there dyno so quickly as its not set up fully yet. gunna be in full swing in about 2 weeks. mate rung tim and he said he new nothing of a dyno (must be keeping a secret) and said to go north of the river. the guy i talked to was very helpful and sound like some good prices are gunna happen

Hi N I B (if that is your REAL name...) - who do you recommend to do a nissan PFC tune?

I originally got my PFC tune from top racing in perth, its pretty dodgy imo, nice smooth powercurve but bad drivability. I'll be looking sometime next year to get a retune once I get some more bits and pieces, will this new dyno be sufficient for my needs? cheers

Hi N I B (if that is your REAL name...) - who do you recommend to do a nissan PFC tune?

I originally got my PFC tune from top racing in perth, its pretty dodgy imo, nice smooth powercurve but bad drivability. I'll be looking sometime next year to get a retune once I get some more bits and pieces, will this new dyno be sufficient for my needs? cheers

Did you tell them? Give them a chance to find out why? John would be happy to sort any problem.