NYTSKY

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK car is ready to go!!!

New diff is in, just got some more fuel and picked up my harness.

Not entirely sure how to mount it but ill have a better look at it over the weekend.

Hi everyone,

Taipan Motorsport is the Official Sponsor for the Dyno Shootout at the 2010 Sydney Power Cruise event.

I would like to welcome all of you to the event and I hope to see you post some big numbers on the dyno.

There will be a number of our Blue Tooth Data Scanners on offer for prizes as well as some new products.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gregmiranda1#p/u/17/wKgAd4XfeAc

See you out there.

www.taipanmotorsport.com.au

Edited by Taipan Motorsport

all this organising is bullshit, camp site, camper-van, bbq, gas, sleeping bag, air matress, fridge, food, drink,

lights, and thats got nothing to do with what i need for the car lol. looking forward to it now, cruising up straight after work on thursday to set up and scruitaneer.

OK car is ready to go!!!

New diff is in, just got some more fuel and picked up my harness.

Not entirely sure how to mount it but ill have a better look at it over the weekend.

anyone from newcastle goin down??

im on the central coast and i will be there, i will be leaving early thurs morn. are you going? could prob cruise down together?

Hi everyone,

Taipan Motorsport is the Official Sponsor for the Dyno Shootout at the 2010 Sydney Power Cruise event.

I would like to welcome all of you to the event and I hope to see you post some big numbers on the dyno.

There will be a number of our Blue Tooth Data Scanners on offer for prizes as well as some new products.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gregmiranda1#p/u/17/wKgAd4XfeAc

See you out there.

www.taipanmotorsport.com.au

will it be an awd dyno this year or still just a dinosaur 2wd dyno? lol

adrain i am guessing its 2wd dyno man

every year since powercruise started its been a 2wd dyno,

you think they would wake up and realise they could make double the money if they had an awd dyno... i think the V8 guys are just scared that some gtr or evo will beat them :P

How much is it to enter? Basically it just means you can drive around in circles yeah?

haha you obviously never heard of powercruise... powercruise has it all, drifting, drags, burnouts, powerskids, circuit cruising/racing, dyno comp, titty comp, if you enter now its $240 + $50 to camp.

i've heard of it, and I'll be heading down. i've just never thought about entering, and never been so i wasn't sure what the full deal was.

Sounds good though. maybe next year i'll enter the stocker.

I had dramas too! Destroyed 2 crank angles sensors before working out it was the earth to it responsible!

It happened in the drags and powerskid. I was spewing! Just hit forth gear and was ready to try and blaze the track,

Hopefully tomorrow will be worry free :P Had a blast down the straights doing a bit of choppage :ninja::) :)