SAU Community

Wtb: Safc Ii Or Safc Neo

Astro Bear

hey man, got what you're after ... SAFC - II. Bought it from a workshop about 6 months ago, been sitting in my dash every since. Now i need to fork out 500 for new coil packs :D can't afford to put it in and mod away. I'll have to stay satisfied with 8 psi for now lol.

Lemme know how much you're offering.

Cheers

hey man, got what you're after ... SAFC - II. Bought it from a workshop about 6 months ago, been sitting in my dash every since. Now i need to fork out 500 for new coil packs ;) can't afford to put it in and mod away. I'll have to stay satisfied with 8 psi for now lol.

Lemme know how much you're offering.

Cheers

Hi mate,

I'm looking to spend around the $230 mark for an safc II, give or take. How much were you after bloke?

Cheers.

Well i payed $325 for it ... Just did a quick search on diff forums and they go for arnd $300 these days? Your thoughts?

Hi buddy, thanks for your reply. I've seen a bunch go on here for around the $250 mark, and I missed out on a neo last week, which I negotiated with the seller for $320 including postage from QLD (someone local ended up buying it).

To be totally honest, my limit is $260 pickup. If you're keen on selling, i'm happy to pick up this weekend :( Shoot me a PM to discuss.

Cheers,

Adam.

300$ to much these go for 200 to 250 max safc2 has tobe in good condition 300 for a safc2 thats just bs

every1 i have seen on here goes for 200 to 250 keep searching m8 ill try to help ya as much as i can i got rid off mine for 250 i would never pay 300 bloody ripoff's dont you hate it when people are greedy :down:

give him a call do not pm him looks like he don't reply but worth a go hes asking 250 firm link = safc 2 click me

safc neo still new 390 link = safc neo click me

safc 2 200$ link = safc2 click me

here's just a few type safc in the search engine dude

Edited by R334door(s2)

how many threads do you want posted here that have the SAFC for more then 300? 250 is considered to be a good price ... not being greedy, if you read the fkn post you'd realize that I actually paid $325 ... I didn't say I wanted $300. I did a quick search on ebay and performanceforums etc and found numerous threads with the lowest being 290 and highest being 340.

Back on topic by someone who actually has something to do with the thread ... you can come pick it up for $250 mate (since I've seen someone selling it for 250 now ...). I work in Box Hill ... whereabouts are ya?