SAU Community

For Sale: Volk Rims

Frink

Hey All,

I've had these Volk GT-C series 1's for about 5 years now. Recently they've just been sitting in my garage taking up space so I figure its time they went to a new home. They are all in pretty good condition however they are not new and do have a few little nicks and scratches on them. The wheels also require spacers to fit which are all included. They look very tough on most cars they sit on, giving it dish and an old skool racing stance. They are pretty light weight and are genuine Rays/Volk wheels. If your interested in having a look at them in the flesh then just PM me and we can organise where and when. I'm on holidays until next year so I'm pretty flexible! :) Would prefer local sale and pick-up because I'm lazy, but will consider shipping at buyers expense if they don't sell after a little while...

Volk Racing GT-C series 1 Wheels

PCD: 114.3

Fronts: 17x8, +36 offset. (Spacers required and included)

Rears: 17x9, +33 offset. (Spacers required and included)

Price: $900 ono

post-17810-1259126882_thumb.jpg

post-17810-1259126902_thumb.jpg

post-17810-1259126922_thumb.jpg

post-17810-1259126939_thumb.jpg

post-17810-1259126957_thumb.jpg

post-17810-1259126976_thumb.jpg

need spacers for both, but i have never encountered a problem with them, even on the track!! the spacers are required because the actual wheel PCD is 5x100 and the spacers change it to the correct PCD size... haven't we tried fitting these to your car a couple of years ago??

seriously guys, these wheels look uber cool on an R33....

yeah they were a fraction too wide on the rear. perhaps your offsets are slightly different because of the AWD? I've had these on both R32 and R33 gts-t's without any drama's in the past...

Price is negotiable people...