SAU Community

R30 Import

1982 4 door R30 skyline L20ET 5 speed...

alot of money spent on this over the years.. nothing mechanical needs doing at all

240XXX kms and almost all original - standard turbo rebuilt and is water and oil cooled, EFI pulled down and re built when i did the gaskets (all new hoses and hose clamps etc..) and was cleaned out (not ported, just cleaned up ie casting dags removed and smoothed), custom 10mm leads, new alt. starter motor, fuel pump, radiator, injectors....... the list goes on....

gear box rebuilt with new sycros 15xxxkms ago with a new organic Exeedy clutch

80% tread on Yoko C Drives

always serviced every 5000 kms with new oil filter and plugs, fuel filter done ever second service and new air filter every third...

doesn't leak oil, doesn't blow smoke, holds near perfect AFR over there whole rev range (14.5:1) and is in great mechanical shape.

Interior (as you can see from photos) is in immaculate condition for its age.

It's worst feature is unfortunately the panel work which needs and total respray. Good news though is that it has NO RUST

asking $3000 just because of the panel work.

would be worth alot more if it were nice and straight though

r30a.jpg

r30b.jpg

r30c.jpg

r30d.jpg

r30e.jpg

r30f.jpg

reckon it would make a straight through drive back to brisbane ?

I have driven it from Noosa to Melbourne and back in before with no problems (used to live in QLD) and it drove beautifully on the highway... was cheap as on the juice too! 5000km round trip no worries, just gave it a good service straight after

trucking it up could be an option.. it got it down here this time on a truck and it only cost like $350 (but that was really cheap i think)

^

so that's a yes