SAU Community

R34 Parts Clear Out

Hey guys clearing out some R34 Skyline parts

Only these parts left.

All prices are in AU dollars. Shipping will be $15 delivered to your doorstep for all items (Except tail lights will be $20).

PM me if interested.

- Speedo cluster surround $40

- Centre air vent $60

- Master drivers switch $80

- Spray tinted tail lights (Sedan) $100

- Tiptronic cluster (Approx 110,000k's) $100

- GTR Shifter surround $100

gtrsurround.th.jpg airconvent.th.jpg switchl.th.jpg

clustersurround.th.jpg taillights3.th.jpg speedok.th.jpg

Edited by Chang

hey mate, if we do a deal will you list on ebay and i'll pay you via paypal?

please advise.

cheer!

If you're concerned about the transaction, I can vouch for the fact that Chang was great (and still is, when I hassle him about obscure parts for my 34) to communicate with, and my parts arrived in good time, superbly packaged to avoid damage, including waterproofing, in case they got dumped in 'the ditch' on the way over. :bunny: They were as described, and even included all the little associated clips and things I didn't expect. I just did a bank transfer for payment.

If you're concerned about the transaction, I can vouch for the fact that Chang was great (and still is, when I hassle him about obscure parts for my 34) to communicate with, and my parts arrived in good time, superbly packaged to avoid damage, including waterproofing, in case they got dumped in 'the ditch' on the way over. :bunny: They were as described, and even included all the little associated clips and things I didn't expect. I just did a bank transfer for payment.

Thanks mate ;) greatly appreciated. Owing a small shop, i've learnt customer service goes a long way, and i'll try to do anything within my power to make an easy transaction for my customers.

Chang, have you got a stock ECU lying around that you can sell? after a turbo neo ecu

Sorry mate, nothing yet. But will be receiving a full GT-t wreck later, so may will have one in the coming month but may end up going with the engine package.

Edited by Chang

Oh and have 3 other items to add.

- R34 GT-t coupe seat head rests $50

- R34 Manual brake + clutch pedal + nizmo pedals $100

- R34 sedan brake wiring loom (perfect conversion to make your R34 coupe light all 4 brake lights) $50

Edited by Chang