SAU Community

Ufc 110 Sydney Feb 21

Pattygtst

Almost blow my load when i saw UFC was coming to Sydney about a month ago.

Did anyone else get lucky with some tickets?

I only managed to get shitty gold class tickets as everything else sold out in seconds. Cost $50. There selling on ebay for $600 now. I heard the platnum tickets which were about $300 -$400 are selling on ebay for $4500.

Best fight card ever, my fav Mirko hopefully get that famous left roundhouse ko

ay Per View Televised UFC 110 Fight Card:

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs Cain Velasquez - UFC 110 Main Event

Michael Bisping vs Wanderlei Silva

George Sotiropoulos vs Joe Stevenson

Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic vs Ben Rothwell

Keith Jardine vs Ryan Bader

Preliminary UFC 110 Fight Card:

Chris Lytle vs TBA - rumored

Stephan Bonnar vs Krzysztof Soszynski - rumored

C.B. Dollaway vs. Goran Reljic - rumored

Chris Haseman vs Elvis Sinosic

James Te Huna vs Igor Pokrajac - rumored

A mate of mine tried to get tickets for a group of us but didn't get them in time.

So sadly. Missed out. Wouldv'e been good to go and im not paying $600. That $600 will be blown on the car if I have anything to do with it.

Edited by l_uk3y

he wouldnt have front row unless he is well connected. The front area is saved for celebrities and all those vip's. Diamond is the best seats available to the public and they are not front row.

I have every single UFC on video from 1 -108 and have seen them all at least three times. I have a problem i know. You know you watch to much UFC when your boss taps you on the shoulder at work and you put him in a rear naked choke with a body triangle for good measure. Tap you bastard!!!!!

he wouldnt have front row unless he is well connected. The front area is saved for celebrities and all those vip's. Diamond is the best seats available to the public and they are not front row.

I have every single UFC on video from 1 -108 and have seen them all at least three times. I have a problem i know. You know you watch to much UFC when your boss taps you on the shoulder at work and you put him in a rear naked choke with a body triangle for good measure. Tap you bastard!!!!!

Yeah probably has diamond tickets then, but who knows after all he does work in security :P All I know is he can't wait for it, as I'm sure you can't either!