SAU Community

R34 Gtr For Sale

Black 1999 R34 GTR, non v spec, 66,000kms, first owner in Oz (2 years).

Price is $45,000

Nismo LMGT4 18" rims

HKS catback exhaust

Car still has original cassete deck

Flare

180kph speed restrictor

Air filter box

Car made 211rwkw on Racepace dyno before the catback, 100% stock, including exhaust and air filter box, I have the dyno sheet. Makes more now.

The only blemish on the entire car is the top of the rear spoiler could do with a touch up, slight peel. Rest of the car, inside and out is immaculate.

I will take a cheaper car as a trade, as we still need a second car. Let me know what youve got.

Car is located in Vic, has 4 months rego

Email [email protected] or ring 0404 453 542

Cheers

Markos

post-48974-1262442440_thumb.jpg

post-48974-1262442473_thumb.jpg

post-48974-1262442526_thumb.jpg

post-48974-1262442574_thumb.jpg

post-48974-1262442610_thumb.jpg

post-48974-1262442818_thumb.jpg

I know its probably not the car your after but Im selling my Single Turbo Supra http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Si...en-t302177.html

Will happily fill an additional $7000 + that car, I know its a low ball abit but im selling my car based on its mods even though it has well over $50,000 spent on it. So it's worth alot more than im selling it for im just not after waiting 12 months to sell it for $38K

James, your car is what I'm looking for, a cheaper performance car.

In this market you will be lucky to get the $28,000 your looking for, nobody will pay for your mods, which is why I havent modified the 34.

Your dollar offer is miles away from what I expect in a trade unfortunately, not even half way sorry.

Yep, to a friend, I even took his R32 GTR as a trade in.

He lost his job and subsequently was struggling to pay the balance. Eight weeks later I bailed him out and just took my car back and gave him back his deposit, thats what friends do.

He's still trying to raise the funds, but I'm going to advertise anyway.

That's the reason the km's went from 63,000 to 66,000 lol I dont drive much anymore, he does

Thank you very much for the offers everyone, I've replied to every pm

Can I please ask that you dont bother haggling with me if you have no money, it serves no purpose

To speed the process up, rather than asking me about a swap then waiting for a reply, where I ask for details and pics, simply send me an email with pics and details straight off

[email protected]

Okay, I've got 2 serious offers and the others are tyre kickers who havent got back to me with pics or a $$$$$ ammount.

I'll wait till Monday night then I'll deal with the 2 serious guys

Unbelievably, only one guy has ever been to look at the car, and he bought it, then found he couldnt afford it.