SAU Community

Final Fantasy Xiii

PM-R33

I've been hanging out for Final Fantasy XIII on PS3 for a while now and i think it comes out March 9 here in Aus (or near that date). However it got released in Japan last month and i've noticed there are a few on ebay getting around, obviously in Japanese though. Have any die hard fans that can speak/read japanese bought one from Japan and played it yet? What you think?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i wouldn't have thought many people bought the Japanese version. I can't wait for it to come out, but im a bit worried because i heard they have taken out a lot of freedom in the game and that the storyline is very linear. Can't do heaps of random non storyline stuff and go where ever you want. Hope this aint the case to much.

Will actually buy a PS3 to play this, yeah its coming out on the 360 but I hear its at least 4+ discs and stuff that. Plus it was developed with the PS3 in mind so I would imagine it would look better on the PS3. No fanboy comments please ,by the way I own a 360 and wii already.

Definitely one for the PS3! Whats FF without the PS controller like back in the good ol' days of FF7 :banana:

I cant wait for FF Versus 13 though, has a more sinister gloomy looking theme to it.

I cant wait for FF13 - even waiting to buy a PS3 for it and versus. saving monies now. I wish we were getting the ps3 bundle they got in japan

ive got 6,7,8,9,10,10-2,12 on PS2 and still and play them occasionally.

i find the disc arguments for 360 retarded 7-9 were all 3 or 4 discs and you only changed discs like every 10hrs of game play anyway.

Rich

my favourite was FF8 !! everything after this was just sh!t imo.... 7 was good too!

I am patiently waiting for D3 to come out... i will be buying a computer just for this game !

there are a few reviews pointing to a very linear storyline, hardly any side missions/open world exploration.

not sure if i care or not should still be a wicked game.

Yer i wouldnt care still its final fantasy lol :)

there are a few reviews pointing to a very linear storyline, hardly any side missions/open world exploration.

not sure if i care or not should still be a wicked game.

Thank xbox for no open world exploration :D This is gonna be shit but versus is gonna be win :)

• 2 weeks later...