SAU Community

Looking At Maybe An Import

hi guys i have a vl which is a pretty good car and i have always been a holden man but my mate took me for a spin in his silvia and wow its pretty good

so would a silvia be a good idea if i wanna do a bit of drifting in the back streets cos my vl cant drift i think its not that good maybe because its a v6 so pretty crap and silvias are turbo arent they

or maybe a skyline r32 would be good for drift to i asked this question on nissansilvia.com but noone was very helpful so i hope you guys can help thanks

hi guys i have a vl which is a pretty good car and i have always been a holden man but my mate took me for a spin in his silvia and wow its pretty good

so would a silvia be a good idea if i wanna do a bit of drifting in the back streets cos my vl cant drift i think its not that good maybe because its a v6 so pretty crap and silvias are turbo arent they

or maybe a skyline r32 would be good for drift to i asked this question on nissansilvia.com but noone was very helpful so i hope you guys can help thanks

Or just turbo your VL!

You're buying the car for the wrong reason.

People who have an attitude like yours are the reason hoon laws were brought in.

Take your attitude to the track and leave it there.

My opinion - Buy a Suzuki Mighty Boy.

People who have an attitude like yours are the reason hoon laws were brought in.

im not sure if you are joking about the suzuki cos i dont think they would drift easy at all

and whats the problem if its in the back streets where people wont be around and it wont hurt anyone really plus the track is too expensive

um... lol? my first car was a VL and my next car was a n/a silvia. The silvia was such a better car there was no comparison whatsoever. both about the same speed...but ride/build quality didn't exist in the VL.

no you can get n/a silvias but in any case if I see you drifting in any streets near where I live you better hope the cops get to you first...

cant understand why that would be the case...

anyways, by all means buy a silvia or 180sx - both are great for drifting due to being fast and very light (especially the back end) but in any case - drifting doesn't belong on public roads. and if you drive like that then neither do you!

Edited by pixel8r

Successful Troll is Successful

Holden VL's are Straight 6 engines...

You sure you know what you got?

:thumbsup:

my vl will beat you fagna anytime its a shame its fwd because that instantly makes you gay where do you live i wouldnt mind doing a drag with you in a back street

fagna, thats a good one, mever heard that one before :(

if you were actually serious i would give you a go at calder, although thats probably too expensive for your full sick VL.

Some one needs to learn about car's.

The vl can drift there are two with top end drift associan that drift quite well

the eng in the vl is the same as the R31 skyline

Serosly a vl is worth only about 4k a r34 gtt is about 25k so you would pay him the cash and why would he wont a vl anyway they are plaged with problems v thr r34 (and even r31)

Think you should stick with your vl and be fully sick in that and let the cops catch you on the street's. at least it may take the heat of imports then